Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Are you super excited about President Donald J. Trump? (PRIVATE POLL)
Yes, I am - enthusiastically 97 38.49%
No, I am not - enthusiastically 118 46.83%
He is Bush IV and I like it 37 14.68%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2019, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

P99, a place filled with some of the most unintelligent, greedy, and hateful people on the planet. I'm shocked the server population is mostly Trump supporters!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 02-13-2019, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nommis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99, a place filled with some of the most unintelligent, greedy, and hateful people on the planet. I'm shocked the server population is mostly Trump supporters!

Not sure if trolling or you didn't see the poll results.

Most people here are anti-Trump.

Pro-Trump people are smart, polite, and incredibly good looking...so naturally it explains everything when you learn this server is anti-Trump.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

The fedora and unemployed community largely supports Hillary and government handouts, not god emperor Trump.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-13-2019, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if trolling or you didn't see the poll results.

Most people here are anti-Trump.

Pro-Trump people are smart, polite, and incredibly good looking...so naturally it explains everything when you learn this server is anti-Trump.
most of the posts are pro trump even though hillary won the popular vote
Old 02-13-2019, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
most of the posts are pro trump even though hillary won the popular vote
The rams had more passing yards but still the Patriots won
Old 02-13-2019, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rams had more passing yards but still the Patriots won
im so proud. you're becoming a real man. heartwarming!
Old 02-13-2019, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im so proud. you're becoming a real man. heartwarming!
I figured I'd translate it into a format your sportsbrain would understand
Old 02-13-2019, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
I figured I'd translate it into a format your sportsbrain would understand
it was tongue in cheek, Florida Man
Old 02-13-2019, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nommis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh ... not me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am curious, though, to know how many autist supporters he has here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First post of this thread.

It really should come as no surprise. The amount of anti-semetic conspiracy theorist rhetoric you can find on these forums in the off-topic over the last 3-5 years is simply staggering. The forum-posting community on p99 has a disproportionate amount of autistic and/or basement_dwelling and/or woman_rejected and/or unemployed and/or shit_for_jobs and or shit_for_education and/or general_societal_reject individuals in its ranks.

It should come as no surprise that this army of predominantly white male folk who, in failing at life, really feel that life or the world has failed them find solace in the message that Trump sold our nation to get elected. The sad thing is that it takes an extraordinary amount of burying one's head in the same to not actually watch/follow the train wreck of the last two years and realize just how fucked up our president actually is. Willful ignorance?

/shrug

About 1/3 of the US population still drinks the Trump Kool-Aid. The remaining 2/3 of the population disapprove of his job performance.

I suppose 1/3 of the population are just super duper smart despite having a much lower level of educational achievement (those are real numbers by the way - the less educated you are the more likely you are to support Trump) while the other 2/3 of us are either involved in some "Zionist conspiracy" or too uneducated (despite higher levels of educational achievement demographically) to realize we've been brainwashed??

Rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whether or not you support Trump is often how I decide if someone is a good person or not.

If you don’t support Trump on things such as a border wall and controlled illegal immigration, you cannot be a good and moral person. This is the heart of the issue. I’ve also never met an anti Drumpher that wasn’t a zionist stooge. In which case I hate you even more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve also never met an anti Drumpher that wasn’t a zionist stooge. In which case I hate you even more.
Quote:
a zionist stooge
Quote:
In which case I hate you even more.
Sadly ... this is the state of American Alt-Right insanity.

PS: Why does this forum not ban such posters for overt Racism?

Zionist stooge?

/facepalm
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-13-2019, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

PPS: I encourage you Trump supporters to tweet him very simple, easy to read instructions on how to close a fucking umbrella before boarding a plane.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Closed Thread