Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SOE will be down until Friday at the earliest... so XP Bonus will last until... Friday, at the earliest :P
YEAH!
I haven't cheered or celebrated this much since the death of Osama Bin Laden!
Old 05-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Woot! they have had some serious shit happen to them!
Old 05-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Large Bat

Is this still going on? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Orc

Default ^

^^^?
Old 05-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Large Bat

The post is still stickied and the comment is still on the server MOTD, so I would assume so. I don't have any accounts with Sony to see if they are still down though.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherdark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The post is still stickied and the comment is still on the server MOTD, so I would assume so. I don't have any accounts with Sony to see if they are still down though.
Honestly...it can, and likely will be weeks.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:47 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Wow and I thought it was just my very own personnal "welcome back to EQ1" housewarming gift [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Level 30 characters must be dancing the jig.

/cheers
Old 05-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
I love this, but I had an idea. On live we would get potions with charges for bonus exp, so people who worked certain days or traveled etc would not miss out also. Whatcha think?
It was exactly this kind of convinience, that made me bummed out when i tried EQ live last year.. Everything had become too easy. You could even get exp boosting potions.. What the hell man?? I leveled easily to lvl 65.. And what is the challenge in that?

But at the P99 server ive been playing ALOT.. And im only lvl 22.. Now this is challenging!! So please dont change anything.. :-)
Old 05-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannermax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was exactly this kind of convinience, that made me bummed out when i tried EQ live last year.. Everything had become too easy. You could even get exp boosting potions.. What the hell man?? I leveled easily to lvl 65.. And what is the challenge in that?

But at the P99 server ive been playing ALOT.. And im only lvl 22.. Now this is challenging!! So please dont change anything.. :-)
I am not a fan of a long term experience bonus. It's ok for a few days to increase population and what not, but to keep it for any longer than that is going down the path that Sony took. It may also frustrate new players later on that became used to leveling quicker.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:42 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to BuzWeaver Send a message via Yahoo to BuzWeaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SOE will be down until Friday at the earliest... so XP Bonus will last until... Friday, at the earliest :P
Can we anticipate the experience bonus to last the duration of the down time?