Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2019, 05:41 PM
Orc

Nilbog, I do recall a Supa who was a ranger on Veeshan or FV...been so long I cant remember now. I hear he was a solid player though from someone in another game who thought I was him. Awesome screenshot of him with mistwalker pet thought! Classic and thanks for sharing.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:52 PM
Banned

Watup Supax! Wasn't on Mith Marr, but have grouped with you on P99. Just stopped by to say hi!
Old 07-02-2019, 05:57 PM
Orc

Bigj! My guy, I've been trying to cut up to 40 so we can plow through some things. I hope all is well with you today bro.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Was on mith marr until after it merged with saryrn
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 07-03-2019, 10:22 AM
Orc

Trox did you play on Mith Marr from release or started late? I dont recall the name.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Powa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bigj! My guy, I've been trying to cut up to 40 so we can plow through some things. I hope all is well with you today bro.
You know my life's always peachy! I'll be online tonight and through the day tomorrow in case you were gonna be online! Let's get somethin crackin tonight if you around?!
Old 07-03-2019, 10:38 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know my life's always peachy! I'll be online tonight and through the day tomorrow in case you were gonna be online! Let's get somethin crackin tonight if you around?!

No doubt, I hit 39 last night and busted out a quick yellow in CoM. The stable group seemed pretty solid for exp.
Old 07-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Powa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Caden, hey buddy long time. You running a paly here too? I'm still trying to grind out, currently level 37 but almost 38. When you get back hit me up in game as Supax, I had to add the x on the end since someone already took my name here haha.
Hey man, I’ve got a 52 Pally here, as well as a 60 monk (named Denzallo because it’s a bad ass monk name!) and a 37 Druid. Hopefully I get inspired to play soon so you aren’t too far out of range to play with my Druid. Maybe you’ll catch up to my Pally! You still rocking the SK?
Old 07-03-2019, 12:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wfrench1234 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey man, I’ve got a 52 Pally here, as well as a 60 monk (named Denzallo because it’s a bad ass monk name!) and a 37 Druid. Hopefully I get inspired to play soon so you aren’t too far out of range to play with my Druid. Maybe you’ll catch up to my Pally! You still rocking the SK?
Ha Denzalo is a legendary name for a monk sir. I actually hit 39 last night so I am in CoM mode atm but will travel for wonderful exp adventures. I passed on the SK for my first character and went with the good old ogre warrior. This way I can feel like my ogre sk but still see Spry and Gwarg in the mirror when I look at myself haha.
Old 07-03-2019, 12:55 PM
Kobold

I was on Mith Marr from Kunark to just before GoD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Character: Drec Soulstealer, Dark Elf Necromancer.
Guilds: Sabretooth Bear Clan, Wisdom, and Vengeful Apathy.

Does anyone else remember MMDN? I loved that forum.
Auriandar - Dark Elf Enchanter
Denniker Rhal - Wood Elf Druid <Dial a Port>
Closed Thread