Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 08:27 PM
Sarnak

What the difference when I ask a friend to log a character ( My alt) and join my party and sit AFK for 18 hours and reach the exp I do on my main soloing a camp.

A: A friend with a different connection connect MY TOON and AFK using a different internet provider so MY TOON ALT reach the exp from a different REAL IP

B: Dual box by my own and do the same thing leave the character AFK and reach exp but using VPN to bybass the IP restriction on 2 computer but at the same location.

I'm sorry But NONE.

The result is the same but from a rule perspective , A is legal , B is illegal , altough A and B have the same result , witch make the rule , lame , inconsistent , and stupid
Old 10-23-2019, 08:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know, there's a semi-feasible solution to dual-boxing if you justed want to park somone in EC.

There's someone streaming /auction in EC on Twitch.

While you can't post and you can't deal, you can at least see what people are offering and send them tells.
Yeah there many ways to bybass the rule , ask friends , buy 2 different internet 2 internet provider at the same location that uses 2 different modem , 2 different computer

many many ways the rule can be bybass and MANY does it , does server death ? did we see 6 box ? no

I have sold 800+ ot hammer at 2k EA MANY of you have bough my service.

Was the service fast ?
was the service good ?

Yes because I was able to deliver my ot in 8 min run with port and evac and dual boxing , WHY ? to make my service fast for everyone. To make a GOOD experience to all EQ players. Many have thanks me selling those service because it was well done and quite fast.

I have stopped selling the service , because why is it fun to /camp log out druid /camp log on enc /camp log on ot guy /camp log on druid to report /camp log boutik..... that fun ? having to do 6-7 times camping and loading to deliver the service . So yeah fuck it , no longer offer the service.

All i see in this thread are haters , lol ban , haha lol , bad english lol , BUT NONE has prove RIGHT argument with solid argument NONE of you.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Boxing is trivially easy and everyone is doing it, but you had to stop selling hammers because the boxing ban made the service too much of a pain in the ass. Ok.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ban the 8 accounts , it wont stop me creating new accounts , and dual box green for another 8 years. you think im upset about being ban ? LOL If I would I wouldn't have posted this thread.

I enjoy NAKED enc leveling
I enjoy EverQuest in dual box
no reason to me plays your server in single toon. no Reason , ban as much you want , i will always be back because I enjoy EverQuest and I enjoy your server even naked at lvl 1.

I need 100p at EC and 30 days it's about 100k

with 100k I get back to 1 million in 2 3 months

so sure challenge accepted

starts from 0 and do it again because I enjoy what I do
Given the broken English, I don't think it would be quite as hard as you think it would for the admins to locate your new accounts.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:45 PM
Fire Giant

Real question is, what does this dude do with Millions of plat on account after account?

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 10-23-2019, 08:46 PM
Banned

what is it with Quebecois trailer trash and p99 RMT
Old 10-23-2019, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebandit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real question is, what does this dude do with Millions of plat on account after account?
Helps lost half-elf single mothers to stop dancing in Qeynos bars and go back to school for elven dental hygienist training.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebandit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30k a day for 8 years. Take a calculator and starts the math. I have over 20 accounts on p99. I have also gave items to friend that no longer plays , you ban 6 account , i find some manastone to sell back , then flip 500k...
Old 10-23-2019, 08:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30k a day for 8 years. Take a calculator and starts the math. I have over 20 accounts on p99. I have also gave items to friend that no longer plays , you ban 6 account , i find some manastone to sell back , then flip 500k...
Tell us more! Please, im very interested in learning about this.

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 10-23-2019, 08:51 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what is it with Quebecois trailer trash and p99 RMT
Oh so being racist is legal on this board now?
Closed Thread