Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 08:26 AM
Aviak

Too small, didn't read.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha hasbin, I love how he said "This is all the rogues that have shown up on my /who at some point without RP/anon since I started logs on jan 1." But you still had to tell him he didn't have a complete list. Was this just to up your post count or are you that big of an asshole? Just wondering honestly. Calling out someone for no reason! Hasbinbad has that shit down to a science I tell ya!
So exactly what is it about my nuts that you love so much? It seems like I can't change the channel on my TV without you bugging me a half a dozen times to lick my scrot dude. That shit is getting old. I know you like it when I teabag your face bro, but seriously there is only so much tonguebath my balls can take in a day.

So please. With all due respect to your teste-licking skills. Raise up off deez nutz.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your list is incomplete.
You are right, I excluded rogues below level 50 who have shown up in my logs, but the discussion was about level 50 rogues. I'm sorry I did not put that qualifier in my post.

If you meant that my list did not have ALL level 50 rogues listed, of course it didn't I clearly stated that it only had ones that have shown up at some point in my /who without anon/roleplay on.
Last edited by Tryfaen; 03-14-2010 at 05:11 PM..
Old 03-15-2010, 02:19 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not fair that rogues can steal magic items.

What im saying is only casters should be allowed to farm any items worthwhile, if we let rogues start being able to farm magical items there will be an actual melee class thats on par with casters on something.

I feel that if we are going to keep this game classic we need to keep the melee down! remove pickpocket entirely, lower all melee skill caps because I once saw a ranger outdps an enc THAT IS NOT RIGHT!!!

(sarcastic caster rant,done)

This needs to be put in, not only was it classic but it never should have been removed.
good post.. nothing needs to be added. just quoted cause it's damn good
Old 03-15-2010, 02:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogues used to be able to steal magic items, if I recall there was a fiasco back in the day about a rogue pickpocketing Lord Nagafen's loot table by sneaking into the lair when the giants were cleared.

Now the old ruleset for pickpocketing stated as long as it is not NO-DROP or held in the mobs hands (such as a weapon) it could be pickpocketed, it was changed around Kunark when the epic note could be lifted and magic items could not anymore

I really do want the ability to sneak into guk and walk out with 30k in gear with no effort just like in classic, I want the ability to hold raid mobs at ransom and blackmail entire guilds of people with threats of future pickpocketing

After all I am a rogue! Stealing, blackmailing, and extortion it's all in the days work!

So make this like REAL classic and fix pickpocketing to it's pre-nerf status so I can go jack me a FBSS from some poor level 50 camping up his fourth round of 12k
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2013, 08:19 PM
Banned

Rogues should be able to steal the shirt of players backs.
Old 10-19-2013, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Hows.. whats your server called again toop?

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Closed Thread