Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should p99 open up a third green server?
Yes, a third server would help 71 27.84%
No, I don't think so 129 50.59%
Roses are red, Harambes in heaven, George W. Bush did 9/11 55 21.57%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2019, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

P99's got more colors goin on than Pokemon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2019, 07:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplefluffy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think that number is too low.
Considering there is only enough end game content for about 30 people to complete every week and most of us have end game raiding experience, 500 seems like plenty.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:23 PM
Aviak

Everfrost on Teal has 7 people in it right now. The newbie zones are already starting to feel a little empty; a 3rd server would simply dilute it even more.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99's got more colors goin on than Pokemon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any chance to see any Kimmie and Nalkin adventures on Green or Teal?

Those were great days on blue.

Astuce
Old 11-13-2019, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kul69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not just allow instancing for everyone? Just /instance zonename and you are teleport into the zone and can do whatever you want only to return to "live" as needed.

This project had finally recreated classic EQ. There were 10 newbs camping a single mob as was intended and classic as fuck. Then instancing started and that can of worms will never be closed.

Instance everything. Don't let players interact. It will limit the petitions. You can only view each others progress via a new custom magelo profile you can link on the forums. Each player will set their own experience and drop rate to coorespond to their real life responsibilities and desires.
LOL? This is a classic server, fighting for large rats and kobolds is classic
Old 11-13-2019, 10:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuce999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any chance to see any Kimmie and Nalkin adventures on Green or Teal?

Those were great days on blue.

Astuce
Those were the days, my friend...I thought they'd never end

But they're dead af [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2019, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those were the days, my friend...I thought they'd never end

But they're dead af [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2019, 07:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who only want to "play an hour" shouldn't play any MMO at all as their progress will show. Esp in only an hour a day of play time.
Or at least don't play a primarily grouping class in EQ. Even without the EXP penalty, if you're only around for an hour or less I'd rather take someone else so I don't have to worry about finding a replacement sooner rather than later
Old 11-14-2019, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wouldn't the /list situation be worse without teal though?
I already replied to this, but I feel like the fact that a LOW population manastone drama thread is currently ongoing warrants another quote. Lol.

Edit - also just had this exchange happen when I asked a noob if he needed me to leave a mob I had been killing up:

[Thu Nov 14 07:46:53 2019] Locomotive -> wackie: do you need one of them for a quest?
[Thu Nov 14 07:48:05 2019] Wackie -> Locomotive: nope i am quiting 300people on a server is not worth playing its alrdy set in stone who controls eveything

Lol.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 11-14-2019 at 08:55 AM..
Old 11-14-2019, 08:55 AM
Fire Giant

I would love another Server, IDC about manastones. Though Rubi and guise would be nice. I for one as a tank am tired of waiting on list to join HHK/MM/Guk/Splitpaw groups.. Have any of you also been in befallen? Every single room has a group camping in it. Green is still way to packed. And I wanted to go to Teal but having 80% pop of Green makes me think that its the same. All yall complaining that a 3rd server isnt needed, seems to mostly only care about /list of manastone. Who cares if another 3rd server means more, we don't care about what that means for your horde of PP. People want to be able to log on and not wait 1-4 hours LFG.

Oh but go solo. This is an MMO yes solo is an option slow for an SK(better for others ie mages/enc/druids etc) but I play to hang out and meet new peeps.

PS "You start splitting servers you kill the population. Eventually people stop playing and the good population split into 2 turns into ok population at the start, and 6 months in turns into dead zones population" Admins already said they could recombine servers. So this isn't an issue either.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Last edited by drackgon; 11-14-2019 at 08:57 AM..
Closed Thread