Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 08:33 AM
Kobold

Raise the level required to 40 or 45.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 11-14-2019, 08:37 AM
Aviak

Grakken showing up and taking the #2 spot on the list to block anyone else from joining is the problem here. You can't expect someone else to come in and group with the #1 person while you sit on your lazy bum. The point of the list mechanic is in part to make the groups at these camps look like they're classic.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:46 AM
Kobold

That's the point of the /list mechanic you say?

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 11-14-2019, 08:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornaki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grakken showing up and taking the #2 spot on the list to block anyone else from joining is the problem here. You can't expect someone else to come in and group with the #1 person while you sit on your lazy bum. The point of the list mechanic is in part to make the groups at these camps look like they're classic.
Except I didn't show up empty handed. I was in a party for around 18/19 hours when this happened.

and I wasn't the last person to join the party. There were three people behind me who just gaved up. And when Alport got his manastone I had one person behind me still (Harm) and we were able to duo just fine. He said he was going to stay until a replacement was found.

Grakken was that replacement. He joined the party. I didn't expect him to join. He joined. He was in my party. After Harm left then Grakken left the party and tried to muscle me out of the /list.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:58 AM
Sarnak

This all sounds really healthy!

Play a warrior. No stones needed. Wait... that didn't come out right.
Old 11-14-2019, 09:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This all sounds really healthy!

Play a warrior. No stones needed. Wait... that didn't come out right.
Warrior can use Manastone to stay berserk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2019, 09:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Warrior can use Manastone to stay berserk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, but then I’m a candidate to wind up offing myself by accident. I’m clumsy, ya know?
Old 11-14-2019, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Lol I literally called this out to Rogean (#2+ would hold the camp hostage and refuse to help kill until the #1 gave up) and was brushed off cause he thought it would be perma camped and people would always kill PH.
Old 11-14-2019, 10:02 AM
Fire Giant

We are all dumber after reading any amount of this thread.
Old 11-14-2019, 10:06 AM
Sarnak

Crovax seems to think whether or not he was in a group at some point in the past is a relevant detail, when in fact it doesn't matter if he's not in a group currently. They should have seen this coming...and honestly, if the EE/PH hasn't died in the last 30 minutes it should boot #1 off the list to get things moving along again.
Closed Thread