Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2019, 08:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont understand how 4 people are unable to group together to kill it, but i never camped a manastone so maybe it requires a specific group comp...
Why would they when someone else can do all the work for them?

Instead they can level their toon on the other server
Old 12-02-2019, 09:28 AM
Sarnak

im guessing a nice auto-agro feature onto lister #1 would help
Old 12-02-2019, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead they can level their toon on the other server

this, this is the major problem i run into, afk people playing teal. it stinks, but what can u do, u get called an asshole for not farming their items and ur rep takes a hit.

personally, ill take all the rep hits in this instance and wear them proudly. Sorry, but im not down with farming afk people 12-34 hour legacy items while they afk.

edit: or arn't high enough to solo it and expect me to do all the work. Sorry. level up or bring a group like the list function was intended to be used, not abuse it like this.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

i don't think you guys are understanding the point of OP's post. the issue (although subjective) isn't that these players can't solo the camp so they should get the boot. the issue is that these neckbeards are holding the camp hostage until someone comes to help them get free pixels.. someone not being able to clear the camp while it's already broken is one thing, but holding a spot on a list hoping for someone to start clearing it for you is pretty pathetic. best solution i can think of is code the list to begin once the PH is dead. let the group do a /random or figure out placement on the initial list during this situation.

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 12-02-2019, 12:11 PM
Sarnak

If mob or ph is up for an hour, list is purged. Temp lockout for those on it.

Gg ez
Closed Thread