Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2020, 03:07 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't group on a Wiz for XP, ever. You're just screwing everyone over, including yourself. Quadding is best, but even single target root-nuking is better. You have the advantage on a Wiz of making very fast kills. So most of your "XP time" is actually medding, during which you can do other things. It's a much more efficient use of your time than being the worst member of every group you join.

That being said, Wiz is one of the best classes for raid-focused players. This holds true all the way through Velious. If you enjoy raiding and contributing to a guild's progress (like other raid-focused classes like Warrior, Cleric, Bard, Rogue) but like a more independent playstyle and don't want a lot of in-game responsibility, Wiz is the perfect class. Pretty much no guild ever says, "We have too many Wizards on the roster."
Thanks for this. Yeah I should of done more research instead of just blindly picking a class. Still an incredibly shitty feeling to know that I'm a drag on groups no matter how well I play.
Old 01-02-2020, 10:22 AM
Large Bat

Unfortunately wizard as use alot of Mana for their spells, leaving alot of downtime. It's a long road to 50 but worth it. You'll be geared and rich.
Closed Thread