Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2020, 11:50 AM
Fire Giant

The min level is too low maybe?

It should be set 10 levels for each spawn, except mages should stay to current levels since they could solo, and Necros should be set to 16 since they get FD and can just FD while others farm it for them.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What items we be /list for Kunark? I thought it was just for the classic legacy items
You might be right about that; I was assuming since people seemed fairly sure of it in this thread: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=349575

Though it does seem significantly harder to implement in Kunark. Usually it takes a group to kill the Myconid King, would be really hard for the majority to do that solo. Some folks were thinking possibly Circlet of Shadows and Locket of Escape.

I checked the List Wiki and didn’t see anything specifically mentioning only Classic zones, but rather just “legacy” items: https://wiki.project1999.com/List_Co...Flist_apply_to

“It only applies to a very few, highly contested, NPCs, which drop "legacy" items (ie. items which will soon be removed from the game).”

The only mention of “Classic” is in reference to the overall classic identity of the whole game, as opposed to actual “classic” zones.

Seems like it might just be a wait and see sort of thing. But I haven’t found anything in the Wiki or the List thread specifically ruling out Kunark/Velious.
Old 02-05-2020, 12:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
back in my day when we camped items,we made sure we could solo it or brought friends that would help me kill it.
This

lists arent classic and are enabling horrible players with no friends or guild who cant break or hold camps to get premium items.
Old 02-05-2020, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Talked to death.

List the best of a bag of bad options.

It gets re-talked because people refuse to read what's already been written.

Not going to rehash those arguments. Use forum search.
Old 02-05-2020, 02:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Is this what was going on at rubi bp camp this morning? I logged in there thinking my /list would have reset in 7 days (it didn't) and saw 4 people standing there doing nothing while the AoF was up WITH NO CLAW EQUIPPED (means he has bp) and multiple lizards around the spawn up. Was wondering wtf those clownshoes doing.
Old 02-05-2020, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
back in my day when we camped items,we made sure we could solo it or brought friends that would help me kill it.
All kinds of entitled morons will sit there and tell you to clear it for them.

These people should be charged with zone disruption and suspended.

Ty.
Old 02-05-2020, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewopepweow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this what was going on at rubi bp camp this morning? I logged in there thinking my /list would have reset in 7 days (it didn't) and saw 4 people standing there doing nothing while the AoF was up WITH NO CLAW EQUIPPED (means he has bp) and multiple lizards around the spawn up. Was wondering wtf those clownshoes doing.
List reset doesnt work without server patches tampering
Old 02-05-2020, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewopepweow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Means they cant kill the mob and have no business at the camp, but theres no incentive for anyone to come help because they cant even roll.
Old 02-05-2020, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Means they cant kill the mob and have no business at the camp, but theres no incentive for anyone to come help because they cant even roll.
someone should see if its still up
Old 02-05-2020, 07:21 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not necessarily, it may mean the first person can't necessarily solo it and doesn't want to lose his spot. I've seen some shady things done by people farther down the list especially when a melee character is ahead of them.
Closed Thread