Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2020, 04:19 PM
Large Rat

Default Places to Find a Group 1 - 20

What are some good places around the world to find a group. I’ve read about where you ‘can’ group, but I’m asking about places likely to find pick up groups with good quests for turn ins that I might not know about. Right now I’m a 5 Wood Elf Ranger doing Orc Hill in GFay, which I know is very popular.
Old 02-10-2020, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

Crush Bone.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:43 PM
Sarnak

Best bet for this is inside crushbone, as was pointed out before... You’ll get an xp modifier on top of each kill, plus potentially better access to belts for turn in rewards. You might also check out orc camps in EC or south to ( after a few levels ? ) same concept as CB. Only other viable option I can think of is blackburrow, but that’s quite a bit away from you and I’m not sure how well the gnoll quests are doing right now for turn ins.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:09 AM
Aviak

Crushbone fits your criteria. It's been overcrowded the time i've been there though since everyone is just farming low greens for belts, so w/e. if you can get out there I do think Blackburrow is better - less crowding and the gnoll fangs are MUCH better XP than orc belts (but are no-drop, so not good for selling)

Commonlands orcs won't be a thing until level 8 at least.

Honestly level 5 is a little low to be worrying about groups, IMO. There's not a lot of places that can really sustain a group at that level range. Look for duos or trios in Butcherblock or Steamfont instead; no real drops (warbeads form goblins, I guess?) but still steady XP.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:27 PM
Orc

Having just reached 17 with my dorf cleric, Crushbone is where I found good groupage starting a little above your current level. I see groups in there starting lvl 7 or 8.

And then starting in the mid/high teens the other busy grouping zone on the same continent is Estate of Unrest. It's even more train-prone than Crushbone, the number of player corpses you pass on your way into the main part of Unrest is fairly hilarious. But hey that's part of what makes the game fun right...? Unrest experience is great and the loot is decent too.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:34 PM
Kobold

Crushbone -- and Unrest is fun, lots of people to buff u up . Helps a bit, usually clarity in zone !

Portsfour Pie Gnome Wizard
Fappjack Akalilfappy Gnome Warrior
Iksars Suck Human Monk

"Yup,... that just might be proof that we have failed as a species lol."
Old 02-11-2020, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Oasis when you get to 12-13, awful loot on the crocs but if you can get in the orc groups around 13-14 that's better for it.
Closed Thread