Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2020, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like we got this way somehow and we could stop being this way somehow. It might just be that gamers and by extension men are trash people. #notallmen #mcfarction
naw

some men are hawt
some are sweet
some aren't even males

We have no probz with this, we can change the world one nice comment at a time.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me Cecily. You are a BIG PART of why I am a nice, girl, or boi, depending on your perspective. You helped me grow up. I plan on returning the favor and hope for little flowers of happiness and joy (literal ones not the goony ones) to sprout up around me.

The void is eternal, but so is the love, grace, and beauty we chose to create and share out of it for the short times we are permitted.
Old 03-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like we got this way somehow and we could stop being this way somehow. It might just be that gamers and by extension men are trash people. #notallmen #mcfarction
I think men on average are less spiteful than woman, however now every lower class pleb has an internet connection and a pc that can handle shit graphics, it can't be avoided. they're here to stay
Old 03-09-2020, 03:17 PM
Orc

TL;DR these people weren't on the internet when the internet was a fun place to be. And IRL they aren't where you choose to visit.

And to lengthen my experience with it -

I have spent time with them a great deal, having spent half my life living on the streets and staying at randoms places. Being in a room full of the lowest class plebs when everyone (including me) is on ketemin is probably the weirdest, and i really do mean WEIRD atmosphere you could be in.

And then you try ket at a festival full of lovely people and have a seriously spiritual experience. (or even in a normal room with non plebes)

I know, drugs, I'm not a fan either. - but they certainly enhance things while at the same time fucking you over.
Old 03-09-2020, 03:18 PM
Orc

i feel stupid for spelling ket wrong, never been a word I've cared to spell correctly
Old 03-09-2020, 03:19 PM
Orc

isn't discussing this not allowed? I'll have to re-read the rules. Not like I'll make a habit of it, no pun intended - I'll go re read the rules in a bit
Old 03-09-2020, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchthroe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think men on average are less spiteful than woman, however now every lower class pleb has an internet connection and a pc that can handle shit graphics, it can't be avoided. they're here to stay
One day Disneyland will be populated by happy elfs again. Do not worry my friend. The platinum economy will be created where we value PCs that share love and light. Maybe not in our life time. It has been dreamed however. It is possible. I believe in it. Personally.

Much fun in elf-land to be had regardless of ones class, sex, culture, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status. One day we will build a better elf land to inhabit. One a little less racist, and a little less sexist I believe in that too.

Just stay away from hard drugs and alcohol and keep working out. Anyone can be rehabilitated even. People like me. Have faith.

It is possible to become a happy, healthy, human being, even playing MMOs. Maybe this is our service to our fellow men (and women), people, humans. In that this is where people may come for healing and spiritual growth. No need to go to the psycheward for 50 years, or go to the desert and die ina pointless war. Just play EQ, read the bible, work out, and attain enlightenment from your fellow transcendental existential spirit elf companions.

I am here. For us all. We are all in this together.

I love you.
Old 03-09-2020, 03:25 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Much fun in elf-land to be had regardless of ones class, sex, culture, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status..
Sorry but you don't know what you're talking about
Old 03-09-2020, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchthroe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry but you don't know what you're talking about
Maybe not, but every minute I am a live I am free to cast "Dark Empathy" on my fellow players. Twitch them some mana. And beam them a smile. To type something kind here, and press submit.

I no longer have a demon or a tyrant compelling me to hurt my fellows in the name of vengeance, greed, spite. I can now freely care for my loved ones, my dear everquest and project1999 family. Regardless of who they are, how hurt they are, how mean or cruel they feel they need to be.

The cycle has been broken, and I am happy to scream it outloud to my last dying breath, to type and type and slash submit until I gasp once more.

With a loving and kind smile. You could bash my head in with a rock, but the last thing you will see is my caring and warm hearted smile wishing you didn't feel so afraid.
Old 03-09-2020, 03:33 PM
Orc

I implore your efforts to be as good as you can be but this is not reality, it's disneyland elf space as you described it. Utopia doesn't exist and never will in this timeline.
Old 03-09-2020, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I implore your efforts to be as good as you can be but this is not reality, it's disneyland elf space as you described it. Utopia doesn't exist and never will in this timeline.
You are absolutely right.

I am dreaming though. I will dream as long as I can, and when I wake up, I hope to sleep one day, only to dream again.

Elf land is real for me. It is in my heart and soul. It is the spirit that I am, and you are a part of that for me. I am glad we are imperfect, and that I may share my elf dream with the imperfect troll realm. Trolls need love to. That is why I am here. That and because I also need love and kindness. Whatever little bit I can share in this imperfect dream, is more than I could have ever hoped for. For I know nothing, am nothing, yet here I am, and I dream. I wish for that dream to live on. If I just keep faith in my heart. Hopefully. One day. Another will begin to dream anew. And that dream will spread and grow. We will build elf cities throughout the universe, and trolls will wonder at our elf ears and our fair elf hair and song. Our elf wine will flow eternally from fountains pure and sweet. And elfs will love and renew the lands of Norrath, or another world. Our elf spirits will shine and grow and change and nurture new elves. New and kind spirits to share the realms of all known reality. Of which we all inhabit.

We live in a great being, and in that great being are many happy elves my friend. This great being lives and is strong because the elves that love and care for all the spirits of this realm.
Closed Thread