Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Banned

all it could do is make it look sticky / shiny and it has a distinct smell and taste, no one buys it to spray on buds
Old 03-09-2020, 04:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all it could do is make it look sticky / shiny and it has a distinct smell and taste, no one buys it to spray on buds
Ok well it's stained on my scales from when I just placed it down on them to weigh, can't get the shit off them, and it stopped me being able to breath to play saxophone for a month.

Whatever you say

https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_in...g-disease.html
Old 03-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Orc

Only one batch was that damaging, the first. But all after have still contained it.

Inhaling it in small doses for long term is definitely 10x worse than inhaling half a joint of insanely damaging stuff and then staying well clear of anything remotely similar.

Anything more recent does not stain the surface it touches, but it sure as hell is in there.

Go smoke a joint, you earned it
Old 03-09-2020, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Jerking off while standing on your head also releases medical endorphins that promote health and shield most people from pneumonia and flu.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-09-2020, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

I just wanted to add that I am also not a doctor.
Old 03-09-2020, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanted to add that I am also not a doctor.
You do have a medical education though. Just not a complete one, yet, unless you've completed some course, then you have completed some medical education [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You also read a lot on the internet, that makes you, like an expert.
Old 03-09-2020, 09:50 PM
Orc

cant really blame any of you, it's not like I presented the information correctly. I guess I'll just move on, not making any friends here (haven't even spotted any I'd want to make) and its rather boring without that aspect, my fault for being drawn to RnF when there's a plethora of other stuff on the forums that I haven't paid attention to.

Your president is a good guy though, I directed some crap in his general direction and he remained a decent chap. I recommend you elect him officially.
Last edited by twitchthroe; 03-09-2020 at 09:55 PM..
Old 03-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...D3xi9gBd4COyPk

sorry to disappoint

you aren't immune

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchthroe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a natural anti-biotic called Silver Colloidal. Wouldn't buy it online as you'll probably just get a bottle of water.

Nothing weird about this seemingly magical liquid being un-heard of, it was commonly used in the late 1800's and early 1900's and was pushed out because it's too cheap, can be made at home.
This stuff will straight up turn you into a dark elf if you drink enough of it.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-10-2020, 02:19 PM
Banned

Please click this link

https://www.amazon.com/Southern-Ag-S...3864294&sr=8-5

https://www.amazon.com/Non-Ionic-Sur...NsaWNrPXRydWU=

this is called a surfactant, it is designed to make herbacides stay on grass so if it rains they do not wash off, its an ingredient in things like weedkillers, spray on fertilizers and all kinds of lawn products for many years

When vaping came out, they used it to make the flavors stick to the VG or PG Crap the kids smoked, they all got sick because you arent supposed to smoke flavored crap

Vitamin E Acetate and all similar products had the same effect, the problem most people dont know is all food fed to animals in factory farm environments is rich in glycol and unfortunately the human body cannot get rid of it

eat chicory
Closed Thread