Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2020, 07:00 PM
Sarnak

Pathing is still absolutely busted with regards to line of sight causing mobs to spaz out.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:04 PM
Aviak

Can we confirm that HHK only got nerfed by 25%? It feels a lot more.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:07 PM
Orc

While this is something to celebrate, I have to take a step back and state that pathing in zones like Infected Paw is so bad that any amount of ZEM may still not be worth hunting there. From what I remember, it's almost a guarantee that every mob in zone will train after going through the double doors to bridge, and they do see invis.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we confirm that HHK only got nerfed by 25%? It feels a lot more.

I believe rogean worded his post confusingly. He means that the zone is SET TO X amount. Not increased by.

For example that high keep would be set to negative 25% baseline. Which is a base xp penalty. Kind of like lake of I'll omen. The new zem in HHK would be 56.25. Down from 150. 75 is 0 bonus, normal xp.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe rogean worded his post confusingly. He means that the zone is SET TO X amount. Not increased by.

For example that high keep would be set to negative 25% baseline. Which is a base xp penalty. Kind of like lake of I'll omen. The new zem in HHK would be 56.25. Down from 150. 75 is 0 bonus, normal xp.
Then that would make sense, because HHK is noticeable now.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:12 PM
Large Bat

Was Karnor’s changed?
Old 03-25-2020, 07:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larethan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While this is something to celebrate, I have to take a step back and state that pathing in zones like Infected Paw is so bad that any amount of ZEM may still not be worth hunting there. From what I remember, it's almost a guarantee that every mob in zone will train after going through the double doors to bridge, and they do see invis.

There at double doors LOOK UP there is a bridge....pathing mob there is what causes trains. Otherwise zone is fine. In past clerics healed through walls but otherwise meh.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:20 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There at double doors LOOK UP there is a bridge....pathing mob there is what causes trains. Otherwise zone is fine. In past clerics healed through walls but otherwise meh.
Should probably report this as a bug because the entire zone is essentially off limits due to that MOB.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No where did I read anything you just wrote. They nvr said hey we took hhk to base THEN dropped it 25%...only that they dropped it 25% aka 150-25= 125. Magic (pow...bam...math...). What you are saying is confusing people.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:25 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larethan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should probably report this as a bug because the entire zone is essentially off limits due to that MOB.
Not a bug. Works as intended. Dude paths from two points and if unlucky and didnt look up to make sure he wasn't above ya, you caused a massive train. Dungeons are supposed to be a challenge and take bit of thought. But ppl seem to forget to look around sometimes like UP LOL. So yeah just make sure to look up wait for him to not be there or get invs at entrance like guk. Simple stuff. Rhey don't see invis btw, likely bridge dude saw you b4 invis spell cast. Ran through here plenty with invis.
Last edited by Trinost; 03-25-2020 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Forgot to add minor detail
Closed Thread