Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Still broken as of this post. I think we need those arcane science gnomes to come investigate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2011, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

I don't understand. Usually the devs are all over these bug forums, but they seem to have been absent as of late. Especially with this issue.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

It's called a skif.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

^ And it's spelled skiff. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand. Usually the devs are all over these bug forums, but they seem to have been absent as of late. Especially with this issue.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd have to agree. A bit over a month ago I can confirm that this was working perfectly, but now it's been broken for 2 weeks and it's downright odd nothing was even acknowledged yet, let alone fixed. Either they're stumped on how to fix this, or the devs here have some sort of racial prejudice against Erudites, and intentionally don't want their kind intermingling with the rest of Norrath.

Either way, fixing a bug this massively game-breaking should be priority #1, and at this point it would be fantastic to just hear that they're "looking into it". That's really not asking too much, is it?
Old 06-13-2011, 08:22 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morlaeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's called a skif.
In the context of water, skiff and shuttle are synonyms.

And, sadly, the only acknowledgement we've gotten was a 'blow-off' from a misunderstanding dev. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2011, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe our microphone is broken?

HELLO?
Old 06-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe our microphone is broken?

HELLO?
*tap tap...*

Seems to be. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2011, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

For God's sake, there are Erudites out there that need aid and we can't get it to them!!!
Old 06-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is needed. It's the platform that is borked, NOT the boat.

I'd love an ETA for this. I have a toon stuck in Erudin and I don't want to have to bug the GMs again if at all possible.
pay a wizard or druid to come pick you up and drop you off sucks but better then waiting for it to be fixed
Old 06-13-2011, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

I think the developers may be all playing on the Fippy server! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread