Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2020, 11:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude I don't fuck around. I watched that video before rendering judgement. I mean not the whole thing I don't want to lose my mind listening to other people's questionable music selections in the background, I have other important decisions to hand down.
Was it techno?
Old 04-23-2020, 09:57 AM
Kobold

28 hours? Loser
Old 04-23-2020, 10:25 AM
Sarnak

Looser*

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 04-23-2020, 10:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The AoF room is a single camp for a group even though it has two nameds the same way TR is a single camp and also the Ass/Sup room over in Guk as examples. If you are clearing the mobs in a reasonable manner the place is yours. People entering those rooms should not engage any mobs until talking to the group. The elf court has spoken.
The amount of retards running around in full gear with the ability to play but act like day 1 noobie zone scrubs.

Happened on blue to me recently, I was clearing the top floor guards in High Keep with about 5 minutes or so between rounds. Then this iksar monk comes running in, see me sitting then leaves. Ok. Then he comes back, maybe checking to see if I was logging out but doesn't say a SINGLE word. Leaves, then comes back again while I am clearing. He then proceed to check every guard spawn spot. Leaves and comes back again.. I think point I do an emote wave and ask whats up.

He leaves.

I am thinking his Xbox controller didn't have the qwerty key attachment so he can't talk. I also didn't get pinged to join his Xbox chat so I could listen to his music playing and talk about drugs.

Made me frown.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The AoF room is a single camp for a group even though it has two nameds the same way TR is a single camp and also the Ass/Sup room over in Guk as examples. If you are clearing the mobs in a reasonable manner the place is yours. People entering those rooms should not engage any mobs until talking to the group. The elf court has spoken.
Can cast SoW in this zone - outdoor zone - 1 spawn point camp limit on all outdoor zones.

Your example of Guk is an indoor dungeon and not an outside zone
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 04-23-2020, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can cast SoW in this zone - outdoor zone - 1 spawn point camp limit on all outdoor zones.

Your example of Guk is an indoor dungeon and not an outside zone
Motion denied with prejudice!

Cazic-Thule is specifically a "Dungeon Type Zone". In Elf Law, A Dungeon Type Zone is defined as "as a zone which has very few open areas. These types of zones may include Sebilis, City of Mist, Unrest or High Keep."

Please note you can cast SoW in the City of Mist.

The Elf Court has spoken again!
Old 04-23-2020, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Not gonna lie you had me going for a minute have you considered law school?
Old 04-23-2020, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of retards running around in full gear with the ability to play but act like day 1 noobie zone scrubs.

Happened on blue to me recently, I was clearing the top floor guards in High Keep with about 5 minutes or so between rounds. Then this iksar monk comes running in, see me sitting then leaves. Ok. Then he comes back, maybe checking to see if I was logging out but doesn't say a SINGLE word. Leaves, then comes back again while I am clearing. He then proceed to check every guard spawn spot. Leaves and comes back again.. I think point I do an emote wave and ask whats up.

He leaves.

I am thinking his Xbox controller didn't have the qwerty key attachment so he can't talk. I also didn't get pinged to join his Xbox chat so I could listen to his music playing and talk about drugs.

Made me frown.
What's wrong with him checking the guard spawns? You technically can't camp all of the guards on the floor if he wants to kill some of them.
Old 04-23-2020, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's wrong with him checking the guard spawns? You technically can't camp all of the guards on the floor if he wants to kill some of them.
Read it again before I get the barbed whip
Old 04-23-2020, 04:35 PM
Orc

Omg lol so more bull last night. Some 37 High Elf SK trains like 50 mobs to AoF. She obviously wipes us. The lvl 50 sk that just woke up 2 help me dies. The druids both die. The she shows up and asks to join group. We hate her obviously but we lat her join. She all twitchy and moving around constantly. I pass on a potion so she can get one. Then she complaining cause l gave next potion to cleric.
I say shut up eventually and the sk types 5 sentances at her. I tell her to stop miving so much just chill. She brings up the roll order on piotions up again in an hour. Ih the cleric got last one she cant roll ahe say. Im like what aboit you just getting one? What an annoying player man. Typed on phone. Forgive spelling.
Closed Thread