Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't like it and don't accept my knowledge on the matter than just don't reply.
From what I've seen, no one accepts your knowledge on the matter.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:54 PM
Aviak

I like being gay. Eating cock and ass = so fun.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Terrible comparison
Then why do you go around comparing yourself to actual certifiable experts? You've done it before. Don't deny it. I don't care how long you've played the game. You've made it quite clear that there are plenty of things you don't understand despite your exposure to the game.

All of us reply because you insist that your bad, or even non-point ideas are actually good, and that you have multiple reasons as to why you should be trusted as a "certifiable" EQ expert.

Protip: You're playing a server intending to replicate the Classic Era 10 years after it's inception. EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT YOU DO.
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 06-13-2011, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuriin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like being gay. Eating cock and ass = so fun.
heh heh
Old 06-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Fire Giant

Opinions are like assholes, Zuranthium is gonna go out of his way to plug yours up.

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 06-13-2011, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

Default Worst ench i've ever groupped with - live or on p99

Zura I gotta give you credit - you did excel and get to the top of the list with something. You sir are by far and away the WORST enchanter I ever grouped with on live or p99 - and I played from May 99 to around Jan 2005 on live (Fennin FTW). Out of hundreds there and dozens of enchs here on p99 you are the worst.

And that includes people letting their 5 year old kids play their toons. At least they knew how to cast clarity and haste.

Little example of Zura's "mad leet skillz" -
Zura is in our KC basement group. The group is bitching because of lack of clarity/haste (go figure) ..cleric is upset he can't keep everyone full HP. So i fungi staff the group. Zura, once he realizes its a small snare with the regen, literally spams 10-12x in group "DONT REGEN ME".. I'm like man you need to calm down and take some meds, just click it off or tell me once and I wont do it. I don't understand the psychotic reaction to a regen but OK - his logic was the 1/2 second it takes him to click it off could kill him as an ench. Whatever - hes the expert.

2 minutes later our monk pulls 3 - 3 whole mobs. Not a single one gets mezed. We die. Zura manages to have time to train the zone (doesn't the ench die first w/ adds usually :P); then tells the group we suck and leaves.. after he trains LCY and ZI and kills other people.

Zura has without a doubt made my top 10 asshats in EQ of all time list. I would rather have a half retarded chimp playing a 45 ranger in my group then him.

Kental Cowtipper
51 war of The Mystical Order

PS - I knew you sucked dick in game but out of game too doesn't surprise me.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Kobold

Enchs who don't at least c the healer should be drawn and quartered.

For shame!

As they ground to make XP holy . . . let us twink to make it free; our EQ marches on!
Old 06-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

This thread keeps getting better.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchs who don't at least c the healer should be drawn and quartered.

For shame!
Enchanters who don't crack everyone in the group with mana besides necros are retarded. I've never experienced such a thing. Maybe because I generally don't group with complete morons. That's not directed towards Zur by any means, because I don't know the entire situation, and frankly don't give a shit.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Banned

I'm glad I made this thread.
Closed Thread