Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 05:21 PM
Sarnak

tl;dr I realize the only hope of surviving an inhabitable planet is through technology afforded by sexillions of humans. I just wish they were all also at least partially sentient. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ps ilu deathgirlfappin2genocide taggist <3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootcamp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok well, during the teenage years you also learn that the most cliché comebacks are:

1. Did mommy breastfeed you
2. Did daddy beat you

...I feel so burnt.

And what is this? "Do you have issues of rage"
I guess what you ment was: "You mad bro?"
I have to translate Freud's psychobabble into words you understand. So, you chose 1 & 2. Now we can move forward with treatment.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancerface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Psuedo intellectuals make me hate the internet. Scratch that, they make me want to KILL the internet.
Differentiate psuedo-intellectual and intellectual. If I admitted to you that I had a PhD, would you now change your mind because of a stupid piece of paper? I work with MANY who've graduated from Ivy League schools with PhDs. They all consider themselves intellectuals. Most can't form cogent arguments with their moderate EQ, IQ, or MQ. Obviously, you would choose a book written by a PhD over someone else, placing more weight on the real intellectual. Laughable! I can't stand ignorance, really can't.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Laughable!
Old 06-13-2011, 06:38 PM
Banned

Demand thread lock. This thread has been diverted from its original premise and/or purpose under Section 2 Article 5 Clause B.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathgirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know all about agriculture, compost lavatories and survival, tyvm. I love the internet more than anything else, but sometimes I'd gladly sacrifice the speed of its physical development if the lower percentile of retards, aka the majority, could vanish. are you even aware of how vast this number is, and how mind-numbingly retarded it can get out there? the majority of the planet would be infinitely better off returning to a state of glorious wild, the seas filling up again, marvels like the amazon returning with thousands of species saved from extinction, a planet abundant with life that would otherwise become an intolerable echo of our own egotistical anthropomorphic tyranny of the environment; if we became self-centered enough to forget about the exploration of space altogether, then many of us would be driven mad from this predictable, meaningless economic leviathan of our own creation..
but guess what. my initial comment was obvs just a whim. I still hope idiots will die out over time, but the manpower they afford enables us to make technological advancements that excite me more than the regrowth of the amazon, sadly. ofc there is that small matter of geomagnetic reversal, and it's possible that none of this even matters. /shrug.
The fact you can't plainly see the horribly destructive consequences of the college imposed pseudo-elitist mindset you hold proves your ignorance.

Without the economic leviathan you are forced to impose a slightly more efficient monster, one which involves total slavery, or abandon your hopes for space exploration all together. Pick your poison.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

ok what wizard is trying to say, is that he is better than all of us.

!.) He had to inform us all of his high IQ in his first post, so we would all know how smart he is, bow and submit to his superiority.

B.) He refuses to look at things from anyone else's point of view. why? because he already knows he's right.

4.) i herd u liek mudkips.

G.) he has a dr. phil PhD, so he is certain he knows how our minds work, as well as why we say the things we say.

11.) He is older than the majority of the community, and thus is much more wise to the ways of the world.

F.U.) He can't stand ignorance.

/flame on

wizard your a self absorbed piece of shit, your phd proves only that you spent far more time paying for overpriced education than most. you are arrogant, probably because you spent most of your life sucking the cocks of your teachers and bosses, while raising your nose to your "inferior" "peers". your social skills are a moot point, because you are trying to tell complete strangers in a rants and flames forum of and old game how smart you are. use that high IQ and figure out why we think your full of shit, and i bet your answer is that we are ignorant. how many bitches sucked your dick because of your high IQ? how many close, life long friends did your PhD and IQ score you? how many real life adventures have you had with those friends running from gaurds? (btw in the real world they are called cops). oh ya and did your high IQ ever keep you from gettin punched in the fuckin mouth?

/flame off

go fuck yourself smartass
Old 06-14-2011, 01:01 AM
Aviak

One last reply to this eHomo

Hope it (wizardEQ is not human since it is above us all) realizes that if he would run it's mouth like this IRL it would get beat up like some 3rd grader. Thank god the internet is it's shield. I hope you have enough IQ to notice that every single person who has replied to this thread pitys you and your IGNORANCE of how to socialize. Put down the SAT books Einstein and go outside to see what the world is like.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimsin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact you can't plainly see the horribly destructive consequences of the college imposed pseudo-elitist mindset you hold proves your ignorance.

Without the economic leviathan you are forced to impose a slightly more efficient monster, one which involves total slavery, or abandon your hopes for space exploration all together. Pick your poison.
lmfao, you think i've been to college? why thank you. the fact that you can't plainly see that I was just speaking from the heart is disconcerting.

btw I even said that my initial words were whimsical. that said, I don't think a world without the economic structure we have in place today is impossible, and without 'total slavery'. but i'm an idealist, so I often forget to take into account the self-centeredness of others. I guess my optimism on some lvl just assumes everyone will eventually evolve to understand the necessity, profit and possibilities in working together? 'Laughable!'
Old 06-14-2011, 03:21 AM
Sarnak

Ill write a rap about Knuckle killing everyone.
Closed Thread