Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 03:48 PM
Aviak

Lol. Guildless was in the UN but they disbanded last I heard due to RL matters.
Old 06-01-2020, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

OP is from sanctuary so clearly they want in. Dial of Port hasn't expressed to bc they don't raid lol.

Aussie Crew I think there is a vote or was for them 2 get it. (sadly I don't know the result have been gone all weekend)
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-01-2020, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the reply. I was confused on this. Sanctuary is not in the UN and I would like to find out what we can and when we can do stuff. Im not looking to get in anyone's way but I would like for our members to find out what our options are for future.
You can do whatever you want whenever you want. You aren't in the UN so you aren't bound by any UN agreements. They are player agreements not server rules. You might piss some people off that way but there's nothing stopping you.
Old 06-02-2020, 04:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emberthorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAHAHAHAHHA WHAT? DMO IS IN UN? LOL WHAT A JOKE THE UN IS.

Let's not forget, the same people who spout this:

https://imgur.com/T5I84Q1
https://imgur.com/a/FsgpzYR

Is Guildless and Dial-A-Port in yet?

At least I hope Sanctuary and Aussie Crew are in. They at least have members.
very selective editing, rustle confirmed
Old 06-02-2020, 09:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
very selective editing, rustle confirmed
Oh em gee, you mean like same thing everyone does on forums[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-02-2020, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Id love to find out a secret untagged stealth raid force exists lol
Old 06-02-2020, 10:26 AM
Fire Giant

Cen sadly doesn't. Would be nice to see some fresh blood at raid scene. But heck even Lineage I believe is done raiding dragons. Haven't seen them near a raid boss since LR went away. Guildless is MIA. FoH does the trash runs but haven't seen them at any dragon race. ST/DMO, Kingdom,Venerate,BL, Aussie Crew, and even castle have all been at socks/races.
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-02-2020, 10:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cen sadly doesn't. Would be nice to see some fresh blood at raid scene. But heck even Lineage I believe is done raiding dragons. Haven't seen them near a raid boss since LR went away. Guildless is MIA. FoH does the trash runs but haven't seen them at any dragon race. ST/DMO, Kingdom,Venerate,BL, Aussie Crew, and even castle have all been at socks/races.
I believe a lot of Lineage went to the TLP server? I may be wrong, but that is what I heard through the grapevine.
Old 06-02-2020, 11:27 AM
Fire Giant

I heard the same. Can't blame them, p99 raid scene has always been shitty in one way or another. I tried TLP once and it was not a fun game, just a silly hampster wheel.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 06-02-2020, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah what Tiffany said. Heard Tatekai and Kbazz left for TLP. Also their DKP and main healer cleric is gone as well. This is just rumors, but will say everyone knows I <3 Lineage and enjoyed messing with them...a lot.

P99 raiding is for sure interesting. Seems a pool of people who want to experience things they never got to, with people who enjoy raiding with friends, and finally those who just like to watch the world burn[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP<Gathered Might>
Closed Thread