Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2020, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correction: you'll have a 96% rez ... https://wiki.project1999.com/Reviviscence
Sure, if I can find a Cleric willing to give it. Otherwise I'll just have my own 90%:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Resurrection
Old 06-16-2020, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, if I can find a Cleric willing to give it. Otherwise I'll just have my own 90%:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Resurrection
Oh yeah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (I honestly forget Paladins get a 90% rez).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-16-2020, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (I honestly forget Paladins get a 90% rez).
Hell, people would probably be willing to pay for a 90. Most probably wouldn't complain about losing 6%.
Old 06-16-2020, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hell, people would probably be willing to pay for a 90. Most probably wouldn't complain about losing 6%.
Oh totally: when I need a rez I'll happily take a 90% unless there's a Cleric with a 96% around!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

If I weren't grinding in Paineel right now I'd ask someone here to come kill Sir Lucan in Freeport for me so I could get a placeholder 2her: Brilliant Sword of Faith. Then I could finish the SoulFire quest.

Hell, I'd even pay for someone to do it.
Old 06-16-2020, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

You are wrong on skyshrine, I actually looted two rotting coin purse... The fed'ars are frequently camped for exp and chance at wls + random crap
Old 06-17-2020, 03:41 AM
Planar Protector

still haven't seen anyone claim to have seen or buy the 40% WR coin purse. Does it even drop?
Old 06-17-2020, 04:19 AM
Planar Protector

The two rot I saw were the tiny coin purse
Old 06-17-2020, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are wrong on skyshrine, I actually looted two rotting coin purse... The fed'ars are frequently camped for exp and chance at wls + random crap
Good to know. Would love to see some of these people chime in, see if they ever saw a medium coin purse drop. If it doesn't drop from them, maybe it still can from other mobs on the list?

I have never seen one myself, I just assumed they existed, since the item hasn't been corrected on the wiki. Good Skyshrine stuff tends to be rare too, so it wouldn't surprise me if most people who get one keep it for themselves and their alts, rather than sell it.