Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 06-14-2011, 06:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Loggin problems

i've been having some login problems, took 15 try’s to get past the server screen and then would click "enter world" and it would freeze up. when it would let me into server selection screen there would be no servers to choose from. i was able to login but only after restarting the launching program like 15 or 20 times. any ideas?

-Zug
Old 06-15-2011, 06:36 PM
Orc

I have the same issue. Im connecting from an open wireless system that many other people are using at the same time..Seems to be a bottle neck for information. Try logging in, logout, log in, log out...until the servers load within 1 or 2 seconds, then you should be able to see your char select screen. You dont need to restart the program everytime, just logout and retype your password seems to work. Your post sounds almost exactly what im running into. Hope this helps
Old 06-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

well i think i figured it out, there was a cable splitter that seems to be the problem, i eliminated it and now im back in the game.

-Zug