Banned

style choice
Old 09-03-2020, 06:33 PM
Banned

u TAKE the language i MAKE
Old 09-04-2020, 01:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not a pessimist, I'm an optometrist
Good things come to those at the gate
Old 09-04-2020, 01:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice punctuation retard. I suppose if I make a "n!g" pun related to my class that wouldn't be racist either.

Cha-ching, dunked, toilet-to-face. Bye-bye!! Bye!!!
Lol, another fella calling people names to try prove his point.
Before I even waste my time debating this with the few in this thread that share your viewpoint, please elaborate on how MEXICAN is a race?
Once this is established, we can move forward.
Old 09-04-2020, 03:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smyd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, another fella calling people names to try prove his point.
Before I even waste my time debating this with the few in this thread that share your viewpoint, please elaborate on how MEXICAN is a race?
Once this is established, we can move forward.
Race politics in RnF

this should be good
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 09-04-2020, 06:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankwipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Race politics in RnF

this should be good
I'm hard at the thought of it
Old 09-04-2020, 07:26 AM
Fire Giant

Thanks for the reminder to delete my log files theve gotten Yuuge they're the biggest and best log files we've ever had (Trump humor)
Old 09-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here let me TL;DR for everyone! Quite simple.

Khaall logs in and sees 2 mobs up and roaming around un aggroed.
Khaall Roots/Dots said mobs.

Mezican comes rushing in with entitlement and debauchery at 100% pet fully buffed and trying his hardest to steal these kills.

Khaall stops attacking the mobs and looks at the social outcast (who im 90% sure had been boxing to rez people) with utter disbelief.
Khaall doesnt particularly care about said Wolf, but feels he should warn his fellow traveler of KS other mobs so he doesnt get himself in trouble. A friendly warning for the future. Khaall tells you, 'not usually a good idea to kill someone else mob even if you feel if you are in the right'

Mezican feels entitles cause he Boxed a cleric to rez a guildee druid, and decides he will use this as leverage for his KS'ing. Mezican also threatens to not rez the un related druid any more and tell me to "piss off" All while assuming i am paying some attention to do what he is doing. No i just logged in and saw 2 mobs up. That is all.
At this point Mezican entitlement/enrage is going full swing.
You told Khaall, 'piss off'
You told Khaall, 'ok ill stop ressing your guildmate then bro'
[Tue Sep 01 15:12:00 2020] Khaall tells you, 'as a guild leader i let you know i jsut saw multiple mobs in a indoor zone up and went to kill them and it was a bad idea to put your pet on soemone else mob. You are the one who went straight to rage.' <-- huh rage? no - just doing the same thing i was doing for the previous 7 hrs and killing the mobs in my camp bud! (7 hours!? yikes? Maybe that is why your strung hi as a rabbit on adderall?)
You told Khaall, 'go foff with your lameness

Khaall tells you, 'or anyone elses' <-- umm, most people have (and its spelled) "Courtesy" to concede if an area is camped , such as this example her
No shit deuchebag, its why when u came rushing in with your pet, blazing nukes and runes, i just stood there watching you cringing. I was just going to camp back out and try later, after i sent you a friendly warning about KS ppl's mobs.

[Tue Sep 01 15:13:11 2020] Khaall tells you, 'dude u did nothing but save her sending a tell' <-- lol? she sent me a tell clearly because nobody in your guild had a cleric here to ress her and avoid losing her camp - maybe i should have just pulled her mobs over her dead body?
I logged on the Guild shared cleric we had IN THE PITS, and clicked her up 10 seconds later.

You told Khaall, 'your such a ungrateful prick bro'
I guess im suppose to thank this guy for our interaction?

You told Khaall, 'petition this if u like - cos. the guide will side with me =p' <-- welp! that sure a f didnt happen haha
Welp....... Should of just STFU while you were behind. Ask and you shall receive! Enjoy your break.
Seems like you left out the part where you went whining to the GMs like a little bitch.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like you left out the part where you went whining to the GMs like a little bitch.
Your life sucks and nobody loves you because you're ugly.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

I never just log in and start killing stuff because it's "up".

I look around to see if anyone is sitting there medding up, getting ready to break the camp. They could be like 10 seconds from engaging.

Once I see them I pull the mobs right in front of their face and nuke them all to hell.

That's because I never log out unless I'm full mana.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread