View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

I'll see your joe is leaving clues behind in code and raise you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Last edited by Jibartik; 10-29-2020 at 01:30 AM..
Old 10-29-2020, 02:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly if you want to get into some data argument about which political idiology does more violence and you want to convince me its the libs im jsut going to say, OK whatever.
I mean right now, at this current moment in history, it is obviously the libs. Or not even libs exactly, the far left larping antifa neckbeards specifically. Their lives lack meaning and purpose, and a really easy way to find meaning and purpose in one's life is to pretend you're a freedom fighter like in the early to mid 20th century fighting for liberation. It's a very exciting identity to bestow upon oneself, it's just not true. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2020, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

There is a 1:1 ratio of violent trump protestors and violent larping antifa neckbeards.

The difference is, the left is larping.

So as you guys like to say, it's disingenuous to say the left is more violent than the right.

But tell yourself whatever you need to sleep at night in gilead about the evil lefties trying to snatch up the children.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-29-2020 at 02:57 AM..
Old 10-29-2020, 04:58 AM
Fire Giant

If a white man is killed its 'man killed' if a black man gets killed its 'black man killed'

Fuck your psychology and fuck you "Free" Press in the Lake of Fire your ass goes with the other dragons.
Old 10-29-2020, 06:07 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a white man is killed its 'man killed' if a black man gets killed its 'black man killed'

Fuck your psychology and fuck you "Free" Press in the Lake of Fire your ass goes with the other dragons.
So you are mad you aren’t being labeled?
Old 10-29-2020, 06:21 AM
Banned

Trump 2024!!!!!
Old 10-29-2020, 06:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Peaceful protest was held on the top of a Vietnamese Baptist church in Philadelphia last night.

https://twitter.com/KittyLists/statu...46967244484608

Which liberal politician is going to start a go-bail-me campaign for the peaceful protesters that may get unjustly arrested?
Have you, or anyone in your family (blood relatives) ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia? You are at best loosely connected to reality and are extremely prone to buying into conspiracy theories.

I don't mean this as an insult, but there is help and relief available for you, and you have the possibility to feel a lot better. Please think about it.
Old 10-29-2020, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The difference is, the left is larping.
I keep finding this word, used by it's fans it seems and no one else. I'm not sure they understand the implications, or perhaps I'm not grasping it's meaning precisely. Can you help?

As I understand that word replaces the word "pretending". Like for example in the sentence "Jill threw rocks through the dealership window as her friends cheered but she was just larping so it's not a problem." can be rewritten as "Jill threw rocks through the dealership window as her friends cheered but she was just pretending to be a rioter so it's not a problem."

Is that right? Or is there something deeper I'm missing? Is there a performance art element included? Is this like Landy's Break Down or maybe we're going full Dada here?

Like "Jill threw rocks through the dealership window as her friends cheered but she was just grappling with existential questions about her memories and identity, and the way in which people are shaped by the things that they own, so it's not a problem."?

Can you see my confusion? This word is being used to explain or to defend certain actions, and yet it also characterizes these people as children. If you're going to deny responsibility based on lack of agency due to infantilism, it seems troublesome to then advance arguments that those people need to be taken seriously.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 10-29-2020 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: Clarity: Are you saying the left are children playing? So we should listen to children...?
Old 10-29-2020, 10:19 AM
Banned

Old 10-29-2020, 10:24 AM
Banned

I enjoy lightning bolt guys posts. Or gal I suppose, but I'm betting guy.
Closed Thread