Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donmega [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am very VERY casual atm due to work ramping up and other things so i only get to get on a couple days a week. But by all means please add me and if you see me on give me a shout. Names Secsy and Artio
Will do. I have now both cleric and druid at lvl 6 now. When they hit 8 later this week (or next week) I will start looking for you :-) I'm mostly playing early hours, when there are less players logged in.

P.s.
Druid is now twinked with nice weapon and two rings I got from generous player from Sanctuary

Oh, one warning, I'm bad player, I'm bigger danger to myself than to the NPC's. I will probably get us both killed lol
Old 12-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats your character name?
I think you asked Donmega this question. Answer: "Names Secsy and Artio"

I will skip posting my names on this forum. Just in case, I'm way to bad player, so I better stay incognito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by pivo; 12-07-2020 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: No reason!
Old 12-07-2020, 07:50 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will do. I have now both cleric and druid at lvl 6 now. When they hit 8 later this week (or next week) I will start looking for you :-) I'm mostly playing early hours, when there are less players logged in.

P.s.
Druid is now twinked with nice weapon and two rings I got from generous player from Sanctuary

Oh, one warning, I'm bad player, I'm bigger danger to myself than to the NPC's. I will probably get us both killed lol
Its funny you should say that because I play early as well lol. Well during the day too. But all good glad your twinked that will help us out alot haha. Dont worry about being bad. Im no expert either. I will actually be jumping on tomorrow morning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2020, 10:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donmega [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its funny you should say that because I play early as well lol. Well during the day too. But all good glad your twinked that will help us out alot haha. Dont worry about being bad. Im no expert either. I will actually be jumping on tomorrow morning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, both are at lvl 7 now, so two more levels, one for mediate, another for new spells then i should be close :-)

Tomorrow I will probably not be able to log in. If I do, it will be for a very short intervals. But I have to do some catching up first anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I added your two toons as friend. When I see you online I will send you a tell.
Last edited by pivo; 12-07-2020 at 10:19 PM.. Reason: No reason!
Old 12-08-2020, 02:34 AM
Fire Giant

What the fuck is this here?

Is this the red forums?
Old 12-08-2020, 05:21 AM
Planar Protector

These new player trolls are getting pretty complex. Hats off to whoever the autist is who has kept them up over the years.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Agreed they are doing a great job.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck is this here?
Is this the red forums?
I don't understand the tone of some of you.
Seems like you would fit better in Rants and Flames forum.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These new player trolls are getting pretty complex. Hats off to whoever the autist is who has kept them up over the years.
Mind to explain your thinking further? What trolling? What autists? What are you referring to?

I'm relatively new to the game (started 2020), have toons on green, and decided to try red also. What is the point of your post?
Old 12-08-2020, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will have Druid and Cleric on red. If anyone trains or kills me, that player will never EVAR get port or rez LOL! I will be making me a revenge list lmao
pretty much everyone boxs on red

so they can port or rez their toons
Closed Thread