Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2021, 09:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today my CoWorker said the border was at fault that non-vaxed ppl are dying to Covid.
If a co-worker said it, then it must be true! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-01-2021, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
99.7% survival rate

Mandating vaccines is unhinged and insane
50% of children used to die before age 5

To go back to that world is unhinged and insane. Mandates are bad, but you should simply be smart enough to not want to be the human equivalent of a mosquito and act as a vector to those less fortunate than yourself

Doesn’t matter, you will know the Lake of Fire. No one escapes God
Old 08-01-2021, 10:19 PM
Fire Giant

You realize the 99.7% figure you're quoting, if true, occurs in a reality in which a huge portion of the people social distanced, were locked down, wore masks, and are currently vaccinated, right?

You know what you know because of your politics and then you follow stupid wherever it takes you.
Old 08-01-2021, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Letting them learn the hard way is the easiest path to keeping your emotional health intact. It's already clear the folks on the other side of the line aren't going to budge. It's been clear singe about half way through last year. Just letting go makes you feel so much better. The recent surge of healthcare memes I've seen about getting paid regardless pretty much expresses the general feelings of those who have dealt with this since day one.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-01-2021, 10:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Letting them learn the hard way is the easiest path to keeping your emotional health intact. It's already clear the folks on the other side of the line aren't going to budge. It's been clear singe about half way through last year. Just letting go makes you feel so much better. The recent surge of healthcare memes I've seen about getting paid regardless pretty much expresses the general feelings of those who have dealt with this since day one.
Probably good advice.

There's knowing that your doctor is right and not following the advice -- lose weight, exercise, quit smoking, etc. Then there's being convinced your doctor is lying to you because Donald Trump said so. Who needs expertise when you have 4chan and OAN?
Old 08-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
50% of children used to die before age 5

To go back to that world is unhinged and insane. Mandates are bad, but you should simply be smart enough to not want to be the human equivalent of a mosquito and act as a vector to those less fortunate than yourself

Doesn’t matter, you will know the Lake of Fire. No one escapes God
The child mortality rate from Covid is virtually nil

Nice try though
Old 08-02-2021, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably good advice.

There's knowing that your doctor is right and not following the advice -- lose weight, exercise, quit smoking, etc. Then there's being convinced your doctor is lying to you because Donald Trump said so. Who needs expertise when you have 4chan and OAN?
Most of the hospitals in South Florida are giving their nursing staff and even techs 10-15 dollars extra an hour. Also $750-1k every extra shift you pick up. That's on top of the bonus rate, overtime, and other shift differentials. A lot of travelers are making between 150-300k a year, and also getting paid extra to pick up. Physicians are picking up extra shifts throughout different hospitals. It's amazing.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-02-2021, 12:15 AM
Banned

The Pentagon and Air Force did 9/11
Old 08-02-2021, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

The ol who dunnit
Old 08-02-2021, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

"See 99.7 survival rate and now I have these cool antibodies."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread