Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thanks for doing my meme i coined
the I'm gay and cuck memes pre-date your majority by a slim margin.

doug drinks from the very fountain wherefrom all shit flows online.
Old 08-25-2021, 08:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I never have experienced that. It sounds awful; I'm sorry ��

You've seen a doctor about it, right?
yes, and there is a special expensive medicine which will cure me very soon i think. but yeah i wanna get laid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

pokesan is wrong again lol
Old 08-25-2021, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza can you explain why the covid vaccine is safe?

It only took about six months to develop, and it was developed under the Trump administration (remember operation light speed? yeah it was that). Vaccines typically take multiple years to develop.

There have already been rare but severe short term side effects from the vaccine. We have no data whatsoever on long term side effects because it is so young. Can you assuage my fears without using the term "tard" at any point?
The first mRNA successful vaccine was in 1990
Last edited by Botten; 08-25-2021 at 08:58 PM..
Old 08-25-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The first mRNA successful vaccine was in 1990
So?? I'm talking about this *specific* vaccine. Vaccines take years to develop and test, regardless of how long the technology they're based on has been around. That's kinda the WHOLE point; this one has had a blink of an eye for that stage.

And don't get me wrong, I've already said that you probably should get it if you're in a vulnerable demographic, all things considered. But now they're talking about mandating vaccines for 12 year-olds, with a substance that has precisely *zero* long-term efficacy and safety data.

The point is, there are perfectly reasonable and valid reasons to be hesitant about it at this moment in time. But you can't express these concerns without being ridiculed as some nutjob anti-vaxxer and\or banned for "misinformation". It's idiotic, we are adults, we do not need to be protected from information by twitter and facebook or mods.
Old 08-25-2021, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

I think you all forgot something Very Important!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're welcome, P99 Cummunity!
Old 08-25-2021, 09:23 PM
Banned

I’m going to start a non-vaxxed dating site for people that don’t want to mix their gene pool with those that took the vaxx. Just gotta come up with a catchy name and I’ll be rich!
Old 08-25-2021, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootytangx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m going to start a non-vaxxed dating site for people that don’t want to mix their gene pool with those that took the vaxx. Just gotta come up with a catchy name and I’ll be rich!
Conspirists Only

Anti-Vax Pro-Love

Viral Load
Old 08-25-2021, 09:38 PM
Banned

Conspiristsonly! I like it!
Old 08-25-2021, 10:40 PM
Banned

Ok we have a case here. My cousin’s husband is around my age (late 30’s), ex-military, im shape, practices and competes in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, recently won gold medal at a local tournament

We have a family gathering cancelled this weekend due to him coming down with covid. His family is conservative, so he of course is not vaccinated. 89% of cases here in AZ are the Delta variant so that’s probably what he has

As of now his lungs are clear, and due to his level of fitness I expected very mild symptoms for him. But I just got this text in a family group text from his wife

Very interesting to see. Makes me want to get Delta strain that much more to see what it can do. I’m more impressed that Delta can do something like that to Zach. My cardio is still way ahead of him, to my knowledge all he does is lift and do BJJ, while I run 4 times a week at 3-4 miles each time at a 7:30m/mi and do fast cardio lap swimming 3 days a week in between those runs (due to leg soreness preventing daily runs). I also lift more than Zach. But man now I really want to see how I would handle Delta if it can lay Zach low like that...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C6F16800-B36B-4367-BA9B-04D47C760C7A.jpg (21.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-25-2021, 10:49 PM
Fire Giant

Uhh hate to break it to you, but like it's all about the delta + now, fuckin scrub
Closed Thread