Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2021, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do folks get punished if someone asks for a LnS but continues to get killed?
There hasn't been punishment for anything like this in a loooonnnngggg time.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:28 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suppose I don't know which sort of merges would be best for everyone.

All I know for certain is that we need more pvp on the p99 servers. Please make this happen devs.
Red is Dead. That tells you everything you need to know about how the vast majority of players regard PVP. Every character you create on every server starts with a book in their inventory that will flag you for PVP. Practically everyone deletes it out of hand, and an NPC is provided in newbie areas to unflag you if you made a mistake.

We. Don't. Care.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:16 PM
Banned

Asking Red players to have awareness as to why folks don't want to play with them is like asking a narcissist in RL why they are a narcissist.

They literally don't get it. They can't get it. That would require self reflection.
Old 09-01-2021, 01:05 PM
Banned

pink grapefruit wont shut the fuck up about red

bet he never even logged onto red before

he's gonna be one of those guys who ask for red, and when it finally comes.....

doesn't play it
Old 09-01-2021, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please stop posting. It's obvious you don't know what the environment is like. Your arguments are all hypothetical and not applicable to the red99 server.
I know exactly what the environment is like, you're the one who doesn't, writing incorrect statements because you have some kind of chip on your shoulder. Like I said, I played red99 across many eras, and the last time wasn't that long ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah for real. This guy started playing in 2011, admits he doesn't play anymore, yet is trying to comment on the current existing state of the server? Very odd.
The current state of the red server isn't going to be different than it was 2 years ago, aside from actually having a bit more of a population now, because of covid.
Old 09-01-2021, 01:13 PM
Banned

another thread with red normies rampaging across it

so hard to talk about anything on this cancer forums without someone bring up red

server on a non-red related thread
Old 09-01-2021, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know exactly what the environment is like, you're the one who doesn't, writing incorrect statements because you have some kind of chip on your shoulder. Like I said, I played red99 across many eras, and the last time wasn't that long ago.

The current state of the red server isn't going to be different than it was 2 years ago, aside from actually having a bit more of a population now, because of covid.
Looks like I've played here a lot more recently than you, and it's safe to say: You're wrong.

I don't know why you're hanging so dearly onto your memory. Maybe you're just romanticizing and miss the server. That probably explains why you still post on the messages boards for an emulated server where you no longer play.

But you cannot dismiss the experience of other players on a server where you no longer play.

Red server is a cess pool. It always has been. But it's worse now than it's ever been.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Last edited by Samoht; 09-01-2021 at 02:08 PM..
Old 09-01-2021, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like I've played here a lot more recently than you
When did you play on red server? You've yet to answer that; it's unlikely you played in any real way. Your forum post history from years ago says "I played red beta and got killed once and never returned to the server." You're full of shit.

Quote:
Red server is a cess pool. It always has been. But it's worse now than it's ever been.
All of P99 is problematic, but the bigger cesspool is garbage Blue/Green with its unclassic rules and playerbase, where you can't do anything but sit around. Literally wasting your life. Red gives players faster leveling (with very group-centric bonuses) so you don't need to hit the same braindead NPC's a million more times, it has much more content open, and it has the ability to actually fight for content, instead of some no-lifer being able to sit at camp forever (often 2 camps, because of being able to easily get around boxing rules), and hand it off to someone else in their farming guild.
Old 09-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When did you play on red server? You've yet to answer that; it's unlikely you played in any real way. Your forum post history from years ago says "I played red beta and got killed once and never returned to the server." You're full of shit.
Oh, wow. You are obsessive if you're searching my post history for evidence. I've posted in this thread that I played more recently than that. Which are you going to believe? Me or me? Same source. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I've posted in this thread that I played more recently than that.
Why have you been playing on red server recently if you keep saying it's awful? What is your character name? Nothing you say adds up and it doesn't really matter anyway, because what you say is not the actual experience on Red for most everyone.