Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 08:22 AM
Banned

I am the King of the Jews. You are not worthy to untie the strap of my sandals.
Old 09-10-2021, 08:30 AM
Planar Protector

Speaking of Jews. Recent Victorian (state in Australia) news, Jews celebrated their new year and congregated contrary to local lockdown laws. The cops busted em, a rabi put a move on a cameraman, knocking him in the head. I wondered if it was Jewjitsu.
It wasnt, but it was funny.
Old 09-10-2021, 08:31 AM
Banned

He thinks Jew is a race. Don't tell him.

God says no more secrets will be told today. Go back into darkness and stay for a while.

You now know the Earth is temporal, you have learned something. (How short of a time remains they cannot grasp...yet)
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-10-2021 at 08:35 AM..
Old 09-10-2021, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

All gods secrets are written in a book. Nothing new for years. Just convoluted translations and confusing interpretations. No secrets im sorry.
Its night now, but the light returns on the morrow. Huzzah!
Damn it, you said it and it's happening its true.
Old 09-10-2021, 08:43 AM
Banned

I'm evil. Yea, its in your book. Osteen made 25 mil lying about Me. I shall give him Hillary as a bride in afterlife.

I reckon the joy of the Lord is upon Me when I see their faces after all their inner peace has utterly and suddenly collapsed into ruin.

If CHRIST be against you, who CAN be FOR you?
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-10-2021 at 08:48 AM..
Old 09-10-2021, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

Samael be fore me. On TV.
Oh fuck. I have a new punctuation mark.
The Hashclaimation Point.
Made of 2 !'s with the horizontal marks of the hash. Mashed together.
Twitterzens will fucking love it.
Last edited by Duik; 09-10-2021 at 09:02 AM.. Reason: Replaced with, with will. Stupid fat fingers.
Old 09-10-2021, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There will come a day where mocking God Almighty will no longer be possible.
You see how they try to threaten the masses?

Meanwhile, their book says beat the fuck out of your kids with an iron rod. If they disrespect you, crush their heads. Its ok to own slaves, and beat you slaves to within an inch of their lives, too.

You god sounds like a psychopathic child with serious insecurities.

They dont even have rules like "dont molest kids" and "dont beat your wife". The followers are so stupid, they have to be told not to take what is not theirs. They can both "turn the other cheek" with one side of their mouth and "i come with the sword" with the other.

Just say it. You want to feel special. You are not "good", you're just being "good" to get a reward.
Old 09-10-2021, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Default Jib!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree Kamala, this shit is funny as fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No vax here. I am making a calculated delay to see if in fact the bastards have made it safe. I am a dirty stop in and generally hate people anyways. Isolating is second nature to me.
Still working, masks as a result of dusty work environment anyways so i couldnt care less regarding masks. If wearing a mask for 20mins more down the shops saves me potentially passing on this stuff, then so be it. Not in lockdown (anymore) cuz combination of most people mask and LOTS of vaxxed peeps in my town and environs. May be a lesson here... Didnt say you made shit up, just pointing out not everywhere is chopper zipline trooper captive in the land down under. Ohh, and mate.
Same as the US here too. Bible bashing dumbfucks sprouting, "In the name Jebus I make you safe to CONGREGATE with me in the house of the Dog"
Many places STILL IN LOCKDOWN have skyfairy sickness running rampant.
P.S Not all skyfairy followers do this. I just hear about the ones who do. Cuz spreading and shutdowns etc.
Clearer?
Quote:
God wills and creates all evil, including permadeath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok then. That answers that.
Dog wills it. What breed?
Allah
Budah
Tunare
Errm, thats all I got.
The indivisible oneness of the trinity.
Quote:
Im an Orc.
Quote:
The invisible creator you dumb cumshot

Nah they really believe all this evil and death exists because of a universal accident millions of years ago.
No wonder they fall for the Blue Red paradigm every 4 years. Their parents were stupid, and passed down their low IQ DNA to this generation of idiots.

Let's delve deep into the heart of the average person: "I'm alive and healthy and do not hurt, therefore, nothing really matters."
Yep. vipers. Always were, always will be. Unless I get my way. You better hope I don't. Time will tell.

Hey, if I get my way, you can say goodbye to your stupid fucking planet (throne)
Quote:
So its to be all throne away?
I lament its loss.
Quote:
I will take your inner peace, and crush it into a trillion pieces before you.

People say that I have returned to bring peace to the world. That is not the case. I have returned to destroy it.
Quote:
Name those people or they dont exist. Or say things.
Quote:
They also say 20 Brazillian people died from Covid. I say how many of your trillion are in a brazillian god damn it!
Quote:
There will come a day where mocking God Almighty will no longer be possible.
Quote:
Today is Friday.
That day will be known as Bruce Almighty Day.
Quote:
And we shall rip him a new one as well.
Quote:
The vipers do not know at this time. I will come to them in Horror. You think they would wear that shit-eating grin if they knew?
Quote:
Said every Jew.
Quote:
I am the King of the Jews. You are not worthy to untie the strap of my sandals.
Quote:
Speaking of Jews. Recent Victorian (state in Australia) news, Jews celebrated their new year and congregated contrary to local lockdown laws. The cops busted em, a rabi put a move on a cameraman, knocking him in the head. I wondered if it was Jewjitsu.
It wasnt, but it was funny.
Quote:
He thinks Jew is a race. Don't tell him.

God says no more secrets will be told today. Go back into darkness and stay for a while.

You now know the Earth is temporal, you have learned something. (How short of a time remains they cannot grasp...yet)
Quote:
All gods secrets are written in a book. Nothing new for years. Just convoluted translations and confusing interpretations. No secrets im sorry.
Its night now, but the light returns on the morrow. Huzzah!
Damn it, you said it and it's happening its true.
Quote:
I'm evil. Yea, its in your book. Osteen made 25 mil lying about Me. I shall give him Hillary as a bride in afterlife.

I reckon the joy of the Lord is upon Me when I see their faces after all their inner peace has utterly and suddenly collapsed into ruin.

If CHRIST be against you, who CAN be FOR you?
Quote:
Samael be fore me. On TV.
Oh fuck. I have a new punctuation mark.
The Hashclaimation Point.
Made of 2 !'s with the horizontal marks of the hash. Mashed together.
Twitterzens will fucking love it.
This is what it'll be like if we ever talk to aliens for the first time. Just complete nonsense between two intelligent but incompatible minds.
Old 09-10-2021, 11:49 AM
Banned

adophbiden.JPG
Old 09-10-2021, 11:58 AM
Banned

hahaha you toxic fucks are great. i feel no need to troll on reddit at all. thanks to you guys for helping me get all those emotions out and out of the way
Closed Thread