Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2021, 07:55 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server would need some all-encompassing rules laid out for the rotation when it launches

The draft system seems to work pretty well. It IS GM enforced and it's something that has been tested and completed several times. This gives us at least a basic framework we could use for the casual server. There may be a need for additional rules but I am confident that those issues will be worked out in time.

Sure the class system wasn't perfect but I feel it was probably the best attempt so far at trying to get the hardcore and casual folks to exist on the same server together.

I'm not naive enough to think that we would implement something like this and get it 100% right on the 1st try. Something like this that hasn't been done on P99 I would fully expect to have some trial and error. That is bound to happen and whatever system gets put in place will grow and evolve over time.
Closed Thread