Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2021, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

My tip is:
When you're looking for a group at lower lower levels, do a "/who all 10 15" or "/who all 20 35" . On this way you can see where most people at this level range are around and it might help you to plan ahead a bit where to go next etc.

My english isnt the best but I hope oyu know what I am trying to say
Old 11-04-2021, 01:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're gonna play a necro, here's a little tip: Pets are OP/broken until level 20ish if you give them a 2handed weapon. Keep rusty 2handers or buy them from any vendors (any type, go for the cheapest one, dmg/speed irrelevant) you see who have them. It will almost double your pet's dps until it stops working at 20

Give the pet a 2handed weapon and don't worry about losing 50% exp to it. The increased kill rate will make up for it. Watch it wreck stuff

Grats on iksar necro pick btw, master race, master class
Yeah I always gave them a torch+two hander hehe.. sure was
Fun!
Old 11-04-2021, 01:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No sorry I was saying a Warrior is not a better tank for group content. SKs and Pallys have snap aggro spells. Warriors have no such thing and are reliant on DPS for their aggro maintenance and therefore need a lot more gear.

Warriors are just main raid tanks because they have higher STA to HP conversion which is needed for those big encounters. I'd take an SK or Pally as my group tank any day unless there's a really twinked out Warrior.
Aaah roger that! Well then, i’ll keep the pala, monk and necro! Thats enough of classes for me. Appreciate the tips alot.
Old 11-04-2021, 01:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My tip is:
When you're looking for a group at lower lower levels, do a "/who all 10 15" or "/who all 20 35" . On this way you can see where most people at this level range are around and it might help you to plan ahead a bit where to go next etc.

My english isnt the best but I hope oyu know what I am trying to say
Thanks alot! Thats a great tip for creating your own groups. Takes some time but works good as soon as you get it going.
Closed Thread