Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2022, 02:39 PM
Orc

I had no side effects from Ivermectin, have taken it a few times.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

bold move coming out as a white supremist like that.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
now's a good time to promote tegrity farms...a family owned tegrity
we so far into covid crazy the new motto has become

4 jabs good

2 jabs bad
Old 01-12-2022, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShampooChicken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had no side effects from Ivermectin, have taken it a few times.
Elizondo you going break the news to him he doesn't exist according to your findings?

Old 01-12-2022, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
from the people that brought you hits like

Jan 6th: The Unarmed Insurrection and

Grandma's facebook is a white supremist terrorist cell

Introducing!: https://www.wbrc.com/2022/01/11/just...tic-terrorism/

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It can be all about how you definite an act of terrorism. Was the dude running people over at the Christmas parade an act of terrorism or does it require a gun? If it requires a gun, do gang shootings qualify because those can include a handful of victims or does it need to be a certain amount of victims

I’d be interested to see the definition for an act of domestic terrorism by the studies. Off the top of my head, the Walmart shooting was for sure 100% a right wing act. Same for the white kid who shot up a black church. But those are the only 2 I can recall off the top of my head that are definitively right wing. Again, this is just off the top of my head and it’s in the morning, when my ability to think and remember is at its weakest lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have a problem in this country misdiagnosing things, especially mental illness for terrorism.

Riots are the terror that we should have a problem with.

Brainwashed to believe any political dialogue cant happen without violence on the streets.

Brainwashed to believe that if you're right wing, then you're in agreement with some shooting you never heard of that some fat kid did at a church you don't know or care about.

We're in the fucking dark ages right now basically with the brains people have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's not forget all the right-wing terrorism that was going on at school boards. Let's tamp those down, parents shouldn't get angry about how their kids are educated. If you do, you're certainly a neo nazi on some level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dems like botten are low iq cowards

they slap label like 'terrorist' on any political opposition to their insanity and make up stories about folks pullin out tubes of horse paste at the movies
Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s no such thing as white supremacist terrorism outside of the mind of don lemon
Quote:
"conservatives are terrorists!"

*osama bin laden:

I win the discourse. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-12-2022, 03:27 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elizondo you going break the news to him he doesn't exist according to your findings?

I doubt people were doing it in movie theaters though, seems like a weird choice. But it's possible!

There were some articles on people getting poisoned from it. They called up the hospitals in the articles and they had no poisonings. Lot of wrong information out there.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Old 01-12-2022, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

bro i can't help your low iq

the mectin is one of the most widely prescribed medications around the world. NOT as a tube of paste you dumb son of a bitch
Old 01-12-2022, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Red Lion terrorism

I'd link the local if I could but their paywall is insane and they suck.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:40 PM
Banned

Ya I had mentioned it has to be for political purposes to qualify
Closed Thread