Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-12-2022, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwaltz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is pure BS. I am surprised no one has picked up on it yet. This video is just Castle bragging he created a bot and used it to camp manastones.

No wonder he was hyping manastones and always seemed to have one to sell. He probably RMT's to fund his drug use.
Looks like someone who couldn't afford one of my manastones is chewing on sour grapes.

All my manastones are legit. I also happen to be a philanthropist and am looking for opportunities to help the blind.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one cares about your stupid shit
Old 06-13-2022, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

I sense some jealousy here over my legit big manastones. Sorry you didn't get any.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photovisi-download.jpg (79.6 KB, 10 views)
Old 06-13-2022, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Like mega mega jealousy. Sheesh.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg big collage.jpg (25.0 KB, 74 views)
Old 06-13-2022, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

Lol did this guy seriously write a script with opencv and tesseract ocr to bot manastones then brag about it with a vague troll video? It probably took longer to make/edit the video than write the script. Anyone with even a hint of coding skills knew the /list popup system would be very easy to circumvent. Not really surprising or much to brag about tbh. As we all know there's been lots of scripting going on in several areas of the game recently. See the kael FTE race debacle.

I'm curious OP. How did you alert yourself when it was time to loot while you were afk botting? Discord webhook? Twilio call/sms? Tweet notification? Sorry if you mentioned it in your video I didn't watch the whole thing

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Old 06-13-2022, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol did this guy seriously write a script with opencv and tesseract ocr to bot manastones then brag about it with a vague troll video? It probably took longer to make/edit the video than write the script. Anyone with even a hint of coding skills knew the /list popup system would be very easy to circumvent. Not really surprising or much to brag about tbh. As we all know there's been lots of scripting going on in several areas of the game recently. See the kael FTE race debacle.

I'm curious OP. How did you alert yourself when it was time to loot while you were afk botting? Discord webhook? Twilio call/sms? Tweet notification? Sorry if you mentioned it in your video I didn't watch the whole thing
I'm just an average elf with no comp-sci background trying to help my blind friend Bob by putting out a theoretical idea to create a legitimate help-the-blind program: BlindQuest. Just spitballing ideas - not sure what would actually work or how it could be done in code.

If someone were smart enough to accomplish this though and they didn't mind being non-legit, I imagine they could just automate looting too and notifications would be superfluous.

But I like my idea of a legit program much better with audio cues to tell Bob when to loot. Let's make P99 more inclusive!
Old 06-13-2022, 06:01 PM
Banned

This is the most inclusive community I know.
Old 06-13-2022, 08:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone were smart enough to accomplish this though and they didn't mind being non-legit, I imagine they could just automate looting too and notifications would be superfluous.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's a good thing you can't get banned for hinting that you hypothetically cheated right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Old 06-13-2022, 09:21 PM
Aviak

I don't actually want this to be more inclusive. Its a niche thing and i want it to remain that way.
Old 06-14-2022, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

OP has been reported and will soon be sent off to reeducation camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.