Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwinter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol i just read all the posts seems like a high school classroom! GG KIDS!!! LAWL
and your the bitch.. LAWL
Old 11-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Kobold

Hai guyz, wutz going on? Sumone call me?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirgijoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
again eqravenprince < shad >

I already said you had nothing to do with me leaving, but if you want me to include you in this list i can.

you said you had to go cause wife needed you, hey man, im married to, and I completely understand, how many times do I have to say that eq is a game, and real life comes first,

stop trolling in a argument that isn't yours, or you may find yourself in the middle of a mess you can't port out of.
I may not have had anything to do with you leaving, but your fucking with my guild and discouraging people from joining. You haven't learned a damn thing have you. You have a wife, I'm amazed, do you scold her when she doesn't know her role too?
Old 11-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Kobold

Damn it woman! I read online (BeAWife.com) that you should be cooking my meals this way and stacking the dishwasher that way. Even if we got our marriage certificate on Ebay, you should have at least read the manual.

See, I called you woman. I never named names so don't be mad at me woman.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Skeleton

whatever makes you feel like you have a bigger ballsack go for it-- i know who cheated you choose not to believe. I also like how you used the phrase "if you're caught you will be banned." so...who HAVENT you caught? gnomercy>?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanwen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neverwinter you make me laugh, I love how you try to tell everyone here how you were banned because you were telling the GM staff how other were cheating.

You know the real reason you were banned and there is nobody to blame here but yourself.

You continued crying about it only shows how you really do care or you would of just left and continued on.

As for people cheating in general. If your caught you will be banned. No questions asked. Same goes for Boxxing. everyone has been warned about these things and try to play stupid when they get caught.

So if you are one of these people you have been warned again. And if any of us catch you there will be no warning or second chance.
Last edited by Neverwinter; 11-10-2009 at 05:12 PM..
Old 11-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

finnaly something interesting to read while "working"
Old 11-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Skeleton

be careful penoy i might have to call for /b/lackup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and your the bitch.. LAWL
Old 11-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

eqravenprincess = fail
Old 11-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

now slowing in a group is fairly common... especially when you have enuff dps....l2p i think is the term
Old 11-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

slowing is a shamans main job, if you have enough dps to not need slows, then you have no need for a shaman,, again, another fail post by the fine leadership of SoFail
Closed Thread