Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-06-2022, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Just incase anyone wasnt sure if crypto wasnt made by satan & lucifier themselves:

Pearson, one of the world's largest publishers of academic textbooks, wants to turn e-book textbooks into NFTs, so it can make money every time they are resold.
Old 08-06-2022, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will own nothing and you will be happy? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-06-2022, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Im sure a globe of organized banks meeting regularly to work on non secret policy is just a conspiracy theory.

Why would banks support a system where everything is based on credit?
Old 08-08-2022, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good lord, lmao.

Luckily college students are pretty saavy these days. I went back to school at 30 (about 10 years ago), and even then, students were sharing around PDF's of the textbooks to save each other money. I even had a couple professors suggest googling the PDF of their class textbook to download (as a study resource *wink wink*) because they knew it was readily available online.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder if there is going to be a whole industry of like digital, physical products.

"you wouldn't download a car, because even though you can now that its 2060, the NFTs it's made of will tell us that you did and the drones will be sent to dispatch you."
Old 08-17-2022, 01:30 PM
Banned

the above post is if what you get if you trained a kamala harris bot to be pro-bitcoin
Old 08-17-2022, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bitcoin follows the course of American stock exchanges, this has been observed for a long time: during the growth of indices, the price of bitcoin also increases, and during the fall it decreases. My analysis skill after training did not let me down, Visit blog bhero.com in order to better understand the cryptocurrency. The downward trend in the US stock market is for a long time since the dynamics of inflation in the US promise a further increase in the Fed rate and, accordingly, a decrease in the quotations of the technology sector.
You are poor
Old 08-17-2022, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Bitcoin follows the course of American stock exchanges, this has been observed for a long time: during the growth of indices, the price of bitcoin also increases, and during the fall it decreases
That feel when the bot is like 10x smarter than 10% the population [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2022, 02:11 PM
Banned

Only if you know how to invest properly. Otherwise, no!
But before you learn how to invest in certain assets, you first need to understand what to invest in. Right now, the best choices are either stocks or cryptocurrencies. Personally, I can recommend the second option because it is much more volatile and will potentially bring you more income, but you also run the risk of losing a lot!
After you learn how to invest properly, I advise you to buy bitcoins with debit card no verification. But don't forget about risk management and money management! Otherwise you run the risk of losing a lot!
Old 09-14-2022, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector