Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2022, 12:40 PM
Sarnak

Can J&J vaxxers participate here? That one was pretty much lukewarm water so it hardly counts.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

I wear my mask in a way that allows me to wear glasses without the fogging up.

Then I see this big obease guy BOOMBA BOOMBA BOOMBA walking through the store breathing like a cow with a piece of kleenex over his nose.

Super frustrated. Like its the mask and not a million life decisions that are this guys problems.

No wonder you guys hate masks you dont even know what they are let alone the other issues lol
Old 10-04-2022, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no
remedial reading

Quote:
Exhaled air is about 95 degrees with about 95% relative humidity.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_demonman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can J&J vaxxers participate here? That one was pretty much lukewarm water so it hardly counts.
The wife and I almost got that one very early on (march 2020, I believe), before she talked to doctors about it and before I chose my own political course. We didn't, as it turned out, because the specific place we were going to go to happened to be closed that day because folks had been getting very sick from it. Then and now, I suspect a lot of the problems associated with the vaccines were due more to the rushed production and consequent lack of proper quality control than to issues necessarily inherent to the vaccines themselves.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there any rationale to this aside from conformity? All the testing that has been done since covid has revealed that masks do not do anything for the reduction of viral spread unless its a sealed system or organic level of p100 at a minimum.

Hospital masks are to stop hair/spittle from entering wounds
How can you be this much of an idiot.

Two possible mode of COVID 19 aerosols transmission
a) during a sneeze or a cough, “droplet sprays” of virus-laden respiratory tract fluid, typically greater than 5 μm in diameter, impact directly on a susceptible individual

b) alternatively, a susceptible person can inhale microscopic aerosol particles consisting of the residual solid components of evaporated respiratory droplets, which are tiny enough (<5 μm) to remain airborne for hours.

Cloth Masks as well as paper masks do absorb moisture from your breath and that in itself helps to reduce the transmission. Naturally as you get better masks you get better protection.

And if you are talking about providing your genome when you were a kid then I am willing to believe you were born in the 80s (maybe late 70s); since the service started in October of 1990.

Looking through your posts you compare the covid post to polio vaccine. Complementing the Polio vaccine.

I believe you have been vaccinated your life.

Now is it completely possible that you never have been vaccinated in your life for anything? Sure....

But if you have then you are ineligible to post in your own stupid thread.

Oh and if you haven't been vaccinated against any viruses then you are stupider than I thought.

Your fakenews and manipulated data is extremely blatant. Sorry your antivaxxer but paraded about that you understand science.
I am pretty sure you don't even support the phase Science Will Win!
Last edited by Botten; 10-04-2022 at 12:46 PM..
Old 10-04-2022, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes the large droplets are retarded
Hey, cool it with the offensive speech...

There are real retards here that can see your comment. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2022, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_demonman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, care to elaborate why you got vaccinated? Any social or societal pressures?
Old 10-04-2022, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you be this much of an idiot.

Two possible mode of COVID 19 aerosols transmission
a) during a sneeze or a cough, “droplet sprays” of virus-laden respiratory tract fluid, typically greater than 5 μm in diameter, impact directly on a susceptible individual

b) alternatively, a susceptible person can inhale microscopic aerosol particles consisting of the residual solid components of evaporated respiratory droplets, which are tiny enough (<5 μm) to remain airborne for hours.

Cloth Masks as well as paper masks do absorb moisture from your breath and that in itself helps to reduce the transmission. Naturally as you get better masks you get better protection.

And if you are talking about providing your genome when you were a kid then I am willing to believe you were born in the 80s (maybe late 70s); since the service started in October of 1990.

Looking through your posts you compare the covid post to polio vaccine. Complementing the Polio vaccine.

I believe you have been vaccinated your life.

Now is it completely possible that you never have been vaccinated in your life for anything? Sure....

But if you have then you are ineligible to post in your own stupid thread.

Oh and if you haven't been vaccinated against any viruses then you are stupider than I thought.

Your fakenews and manipulated data is extremely blatant. Sorry your antivaxxer but paraded about that you understand science.
I am pretty sure you don't even support the phase Science Will Win!
CHUDS keep walking, this is an ANTI-VAXXIE town!

You failed to read the first post, so you fail at everything. You are just going to bleet and moan about trump in your closet until you get bored and chase a car again.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

You gimps believe there is fake news in the US of A. Fair enough. Maybe there is. Fox.
Suspend your disbelief breifly and assume fake news cough Fox is prevailent elsewhere.
An Aussie owns Fox cough. Now, assuming you all are patriots, why would you allow an antipodian to manipulate you thusly?
Just putting that question out there, just like Tucker. He my hero btw, he manipulate you antipodian style good.
Stew on them bones boys and girls.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont breath out (only) microsopic particals therefore masks that, well mask spittle and spit and slobber SLOW the spread. Nothing in life is 100% (except hereditary stupidity) so masks work, agree or not that's up to you. But one of us is wrong. You bet lives it's you being correct?
This is ridiculous. Yes, I'm sure it may under specific conditions *slow* the spread. But we never behave this way for a bad flu season, even though that has almost an identical profile to covid in terms of transmission (its airborne) and who is at risk of dying or being hospitalized from it (old people and the immunocompromised)

So if the flu is, say, 70% as dangerous as covid, shouldn't we at least wear masks 70% as much for that? If you want to argue that yes, everyone should basically wear masks everywhere forever, because it might stop one grandma from dying of the flu, at least you would be consistent in making that argument. But nobody does, covid still gets this unique boogeyman status, and when a bad flu comes along the most people do is say "oh dear, I'll watch out for that!". We don't go around shaming everyone for killing grandma by not wearing a mask to prevent flu, do we? Because it's not about actual public health. The guy who holds patents on the actual mrna tech used in these vaccines wouldn't be banned from all social media for being skeptical of the vaccines like some kind of pariah if this were actually about sound science or public health.
Closed Thread