Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 11-03-2022, 04:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are people that have dedicated a long ass time to this and have gathered the evidence, you people that keep asking for proof are malicious assholes that won't even get satisfied until we built a time machine and show you how the game was and even then you malicious assholes would claim we are in an alternate time line, thats how dishonest you are.
Old 11-03-2022, 04:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
enc arent getting nerfed hope this helps
You know something?, maybe you are one of those paying the admin to keep this class broken?
Old 11-03-2022, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujuminjo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know something?, maybe you are one of those paying the admin to keep this class broken?
I personally have donated about $150 total over the years. There’s no way to attach a note saying to not nerf enchanters though

Maybe I should try an email saying it. I was thinking of donating another $50 coming up here
Old 11-03-2022, 05:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally have donated about $150 total over the years. There’s no way to attach a note saying to not nerf enchanters though

Maybe I should try an email saying it. I was thinking of donating another $50 coming up here
Hey if I pitch in will you add in there not to ban me for boxing ENC/ENC too? Ultimate caster duo!
Old 11-03-2022, 07:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy habitually hates enchanters. Hes big mad/sad because he doesn't play one. Can ignore his bullshit.

No enchanter with a life is making 100k in a weekend unless they get super lucky in a fungi trio. You can, however, consistently make about 1k / hour at NG with a nice, safe, steady flow of XP once you figure out how you're going to deal with the krup roamer at 56. They can be a little fiesty til you get your Bedlam safety blanket at 58.
So I think maybe you're the bad one and that's why you play Enchanter to get 1k an hour. You think people play Enchanter to get 1k an hour? You can get that much on a Druid while AFK power leveling people. I just find this very humorous. I didn't know people had it so rough in terms of not having a clue. Do you actually have a 50+ Enchanter and you think 1k an hour is good? lol.. no you really do? Someone here can help you.
Old 11-03-2022, 07:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=395675

Oh that's right I did prove it.

I had a good time playing on two guys custom EQ server but as time went on I realized they really don't seem to care about this community outside of a specific niche of players. I'm done with the whole channeling through 10 mobs thing and being able to successfully gate in combat just about every time. Other people can overlook this cheesy garbage but I just can't anymore. I didn't want a custom EQEmu server but that is what P99 has become. The idea that it's this project where we can all work to recreate classic EQ is basically nonsense.

Prove what? There are easily hundreds of bugs on the bug report forum languishing for years with zero communication from staff. Proving things means nothing now. It used to mean something and changes were made to make things classic but not anymore. This is P99 Custom with /list mode, rooted dragons, fast exp, super channeling, and all the rest. Bait and switch.
Last edited by azxten; 11-03-2022 at 07:52 PM..
Old 11-04-2022, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
lol a bis enc is a raid boss compared to planar...its honestly like playing a different class with what you can get away with...lots of people forget how much AC mitigates damage from non-raid mobs

https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Zarza

Zarza has 700-1k hp and 50% more AC on me and I've got some decent stuff.

The extra mana pool is nothing...enc prio goes:

FT8 > AC > HP > CHA if you're focusing on solo challenges

Pretty comical seeing people comment on enchanters that really have no idea what they're talking about. Zarza tanked Vindi with almost 4800 buffed HP.
I thought you were BIS, can't contemplate how someone has spent even more time staring at walls and buffing. How many Netflix series have you watched to get all that shit so you can solo the same mobs as people in planar gear?

So you're right that literal BIS is more tanky than I can imagine, however you're just being an ass to argue that mana pool is "nothing." That's an extra rapture, slows, runes, etc. against a tough/high MR mob. You're too used to playing buffed and with crutch clickies for CH or however you manage.
Old 11-04-2022, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you were BIS, can't contemplate how someone has spent even more time staring at walls and buffing. How many Netflix series have you watched to get all that shit so you can solo the same mobs as people in planar gear?

So you're right that literal BIS is more tanky than I can imagine, however you're just being an ass to argue that mana pool is "nothing." That's an extra rapture, slows, runes, etc. against a tough/high MR mob. You're too used to playing buffed and with crutch clickies for CH or however you manage.
wow someones salty they have paper enchanter

sorry you dont got readily available tools hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 11-04-2022, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

I think stacking agi was the way to go on live velious to pop era. So like dark elf all points agi like 5 charisma. With bis in mind.
Old 11-04-2022, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
wow someones salty they have paper enchanter

sorry you dont got readily available tools hope this helps
It does help to clarify your skill level.