Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 33dkp48.jpg (78.4 KB, 10 views)
Old 08-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charyz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who trolled? TR was implicated in something with absolutely zero proof. How would you take that?
I understand you have sand in your vagina to defend the horse you have in the race. Here's me giving a flying fuck.

That doesn't change the fact that people's private information was stolen. Implicating TR doesn't change that fact. Start using logic, and stop using emotion, because you're so dedicated to camping pixels for days and days at a time.

Like I said before, TMO doesn't owe you people anything. They warned you. If you're not going to heed their warning and take this as seriously as you should be, then that isn't their problem. If this was somebody from a rival guild doing this though and that information comes out and can't be disputed, that person should be banned and his guild obliterated from the server. This is the last thing you want on an EMU server. Private information being hacked, regardless of the intention, this is a very dangerous precedent being created by the community. By trying to downplay it's significance, you are part of the problem, not the solution.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude STFU with the "intellectual property" crap. No one cares about your shitty RL pics or strats. Stop trying to lawyer people on this with your bullshit post blaming TR for you guys having someone go through you forums. It's not a huge fucking deal like you clowns make it out to be.
yeah, no shit. TMO members need to get over it. We TR guys really enjoy wackin it to your hot chicks.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude STFU with the "intellectual property" crap. No one cares about your shitty RL pics or strats. Stop trying to lawyer people on this with your bullshit post blaming TR for you guys having someone go through you forums. It's not a huge fucking deal like you clowns make it out to be.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand you have sand in your vagina to defend the horse you have in the race. Here's me giving a flying fuck.

That doesn't change the fact that people's private information was stolen. Implicating TR doesn't change that fact. Start using logic, and stop using emotion, because you're so dedicated to camping pixels for days and days at a time.

Like I said before, TMO doesn't owe you people anything. They warned you. If you're not going to heed their warning and take this as seriously as you should be, then that isn't their problem. If this was somebody from a rival guild doing this though and that information comes out and can't be disputed, that person should be banned and his guild obliterated from the server. This is the last thing you want on an EMU server. Private information being hacked, regardless of the intention, this is a very dangerous precedent being created by the community. By trying to downplay it's significance, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

Right, so pull your head out of your ass and answer a question.

Who trolled? We know Bronson, you are salty at IB and TR and you hate them and its really very tiring. Answer my question, who trolled. this thread is either people defending their guild for being falsely implicated, or people heeding the warning.

If TR wasnt implicated, would you have even jumped in?

Doubt it.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Loly sounds kind of crazy to me in that dialogue.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Or at least like he's wearing an enormous tin-foil hat.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Banned

Rais, i was reading that hoping to see something entertaining. It just kind of ended, hurt my brain and i wasn't even rewarded with a punch line.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-08-2011, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

as i was watching breaking bad this last sunday, there was a extra that really looked like you shanna, only saw the chick at a back angle, kind of sitting sideways, off topic, but who cares......
Old 08-08-2011, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

Lol @ that dialog, just lol.
Closed Thread