Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-23-2023, 05:44 PM
Banned

its fuckin true, every man on here has 0 balls in real life, its yes dear, oh u need your feet rubbed, ok dear, dinners done for you dear, anything for you dear, and u HATE it so much yet dont have the fucking BALLS to turn to ur using wife who doesnt find u attractive, who doesnt want to fuck u, b/c u have no appeal, ur a belly up bitch, women want danger and unpredictability, they want a fuckin loose cannon in the sheets. thats why u dumb fucks get cheated on but will never know it. and u come onto these forums to spread or fuckin venom and toxicity, its ur alter ego, ur RL is SHIT, ur a BITCH, ur not a MAN with a DICK. thats why u come on here to talk shit to other men, its really that simple, and u do it anonymously b/c again, ur a man with no DICK.
Old 03-23-2023, 05:45 PM
Orc

Addiction can also help reveal hidden mental illnesses. A common mental illness associated with hard drug use is bi polar disorder. This illness often causes extreme mood fluctuations and delusions of grandeur. Often times, the afflicted individual's reality is skewed.
Old 03-23-2023, 05:46 PM
Orc

They also have a hard time staying on topic.
Banned

u cant come on a fucking rants and flames forum as a fucking fat old dude with a fat wife u cook dinner for everyday, worship the ground she walks on, wait on her hand and foot, and then think u can talk SHIT as if u have BALLS at ALL from behind a keyboard to men. u dont get to do that. u havent earned that privilege, so just stay being a fuckin bitch and let the men with dicks keep swingin, u stay the flowery cunt u are.
Planar Protector

Haha
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-23-2023, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2023, 05:48 PM
Orc

Lol you crack me up!
Old 03-23-2023, 05:48 PM
Banned

and dont even get me started on the fucking level of weirdness most of you are on in flying overseas in order to find a woman stupid enough to marry you...u have to travel thousands of miles to the phillipines to fuck a woman cuz no american woman in their right mind would ever even THINK of touching u.
Old 03-23-2023, 05:49 PM
Banned

imagine having to fly OUTSIDE the USA in order to get a woman to fuck you...you wanna talk about absolutely grotesque and cringe.....thats half this community. its a fucking embarrassment
Old 03-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Orc

I'll have you know my heifer is grade A American beef, thank you!