Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we couldnt care less about a lost naggy.
Which is why you have an alt army parked in solb. Yeah, you don't care at all! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-14-2011, 02:07 PM
Fire Giant

I dont say we dont care about naggy. I say we dont care about one lost naggy, during a full server repop. Lostprophet made it sound like we were all like "omg taken is going to get naggy oh nooo", when infact i was kinda happy for them to get it. And we dont have an alt army parked at solb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-14-2011, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
@ Lostprophets you can engage nagafen with 2 people. A tank and a cleric, and probably hold him a few minutes which would have been long enough to the rest of the raidforce to arrive. And we couldnt care less about a lost naggy.
Bullshit. Either you engage with a force that can kill the mob, or you can't. You can't with a warrior and cleric. gtfo

As for the rest. First to get to the mob, attacks=win. The fact that people have taken it to the point of sitting on fucking spawns while being logged in 10+ hours is pretty fucking sad.

Trying to make up for the failure of not being in the "uber" guilds back on live when you were 15,and doing it now when you're 25+ years old is fucking shameful.
Last edited by Rais; 08-14-2011 at 02:11 PM..
Old 08-14-2011, 02:11 PM
Banned

It is unfortunate that TMO has to sink to the level of TR but for us to compete we have to sink to the lowest common denominator to get mobs.

I apologize to any other guild and we honestly dislike to TR comparison being made but we understand WHY its being made.

I hope in the coming months when the raid scene has calmed down a bit and if VP opens we can all step back a bit with the ultra-competitiveness and try and be a little kinder to the smaller guilds.

TMO is in the process of finishing our Naggy alt force but i doubt we will put too much interest in it compared to the guilds who are trying to get into the raid scene or TR who is just killing them to stifle other guilds.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@ The majority of taken members: i personally wanted you to get the loot, i think you deserved that naggy, if shaere wasnt such a tinfoilhat wearing dick i dont think anyone would have bothered and try to get FTE. Anyway IMO it wasnt necesarry to push the rules, if i was the one to decide it, i wouldnt have bothered to petition for fte, but im just a member, sorry.
Remember folks its YOUR fault TR took your Naggy, They WANTED you to have that dragon they really did they only called in there GMs to rule lawyer for loot when someone showed them disrespect so they had to punish you for your insolence.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is unfortunate that TMO has to sink to the level of TR but for us to compete we have to sink to the lowest common denominator to get mobs.

I apologize to any other guild and we honestly dislike to TR comparison being made but we understand WHY its being made.

I hope in the coming months when the raid scene has calmed down a bit and if VP opens we can all step back a bit with the ultra-competitiveness and try and be a little kinder to the smaller guilds.

TMO is in the process of finishing our Naggy alt force but i doubt we will put too much interest in it compared to the guilds who are trying to get into the raid scene or TR who is just killing them to stifle other guilds.
looking forward to VP to change the way it looks now isn't exactly a favor, or hopeful, or even addressing the issues at hand. That's sort of saying "hey, maybe things will change later even though things haven't really changed much in a year+" you know? it's literally the same old song... so instead of being dicks NOW and *hoping* that you won't be dicks later maybe we can change the fact that you're being dicks at all?
Old 08-14-2011, 02:17 PM
Fire Giant

I don't wear a tinfoil hat, I just think coincidences should be coincidences. Not an every day occurrence, if it strikes me as odd there is usually a reason why. I make note of most of them and try and reason why but some things just strike you as being too perfect or too coincidental. Does it mean there is some grand conspiracy? Who knows? Apply this to 9-11. I'm not the one who started the conspiracy theories here, or was involved in any of them on this server to start I didn't even log in here until Jun 2010. But I like a good portion of others have played the game long enough know when it is just too perfect or convenient to be legitimate or possibly shady. You can't say 'coincidence' when it happens over and over and over, before long you realize there is a reason for it. So I guess I wear a tinfoil hat when I claim you guys are just fucking with other guilds or choosing targets you don't need just to screw with other guilds? There is a distinct difference between just wanting to kill shit and wanting to kill it to screw with someone else. But don't claim it is something new to screw with me this shit was going on for a long time here.

An example: When you are sitting at fire giants and someone comes up through the lava chute and sits across the lava watching you and all of a sudden ldcs come running up and that person has just logged out so they jump you. Coincidence they chose that moment to come up and sit there and log producing the same effect as someone aggroing a ldc and running up so pathing brings it through the stone spider room and up there? Is that a tin foil hat to conclude they trained you?

And I as many others here are tired of being shit on through 'legal' use of the server rules here. After enough time of constantly being sniped or trained or had mobs sniped I have had enough. I have unloaded on non-TR members as well but a few things here that strike me. I don't think Loke was intentionally trying to patronize or demean anyone with his post but I found the casual nature of the attitude upsetting. Some of you will know what I mean but what I expected was "I didn't mean anything condescending or patronizing learn2chill." Instead the response is "let's go fuck with Shaere". Or am I wearing a tin-foil hat and jumping to conclusions again?
I also can reasonably conclude that Lady Vox died by the hands of TR before Nagafen. I did see lvl 60 TR members there in soldungb to help with Nagafen, and I see that as normal to be expected. Someone wearing a tin-foil hate could hypothesize that perhaps TR already knew Vox hadn't banished because they had already killed her. Is that a reasonable assumption or wild speculation? If so that means someone knew that Nagafen most likely wasn't also going to banish which leads me to ask if it was it possible people that knew of the bug were in place with the intent to 'catch' us? That they knew of the bug and were set up to find or see something we were unaware of and use it out of context or misrepresent it in an effort to smear us or muddy the waters? Either to get us in trouble, to ensure they got the loot, or both so that the attention is not on the 'douchebaggery' that was occurring? Are you wearing the tin-foil hats now? Does Taken have someone in the guild who worked on that specific part of the patch and knew about the l33t hax? And in our brilliance we decided to go to hate, sky, and fear before that and save our l33t hax for when TR was there along with people looking for that bug? I also noted I didn't see pets being feared. Normally under level 52 I see people and pets being feared and walking down to the 4 spawn area feared but I didn't notice any of that this time.

You want to change perception change your actions. Because as I said before every chance you have to rise above you don't. You claim you like competition in mobilization yet when the competition beats you to Nagafen do you sit back and say good job? Or do you attempt to leapfrog in a deliberate attempt to grief? You admit to griefing and show you don 't care about competition or you would do as we do. We see VD in sky ready for Dojorn, we prep for the pull. I COULD pull but we allow VD the first attempt because they got their first. When we find out BDA/Div is in fear we offer to help, instead of roll in and snip the mob.
Last edited by h0tr0d (shaere); 08-14-2011 at 04:46 PM..
Old 08-14-2011, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO trained jugs on us yesterday during trak. Tmo kited sev to prevent us from pulling it. TMO trys to get FTE with 1-2 people on almost every raidmob we engage.

I dont think you can sink any further.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
TMO trained jugs on us yesterday during trak. Tmo kited sev to prevent us from pulling it. TMO trys to get FTE with 1-2 people on almost every raidmob we engage.

I dont think you can sink any further.
forget all of that, the point is you're both stooping to levels that are stupid and you're both bitching about it (and the rest of the server) and yet failing to do anything about it. it's pathetic and it boils down to the fact that you act like children, skirting rules wherever you can and sometimes getting pinned down when you can't. it's not healthy for the entire server, nevermind your social lives
Old 08-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bullshit. Either you engage with a force that can kill the mob, or you can't. You can't with a warrior and cleric. gtfo
what are you talking about? Theres been numerous times where 1-5 people engaged naggy and held him until the raidforce arrived.

I remember a naggy kill where DA had only a few people holding naggy for over 10mins until their raidforce arrived, and it was a respectable kill. Not sure what you talking about.
Closed Thread