Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-19-2023, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man this unlocked some suppressed classic memories for me. If you aren't experiencing this you aren't actually raiding in EQ.
I suggest you try TAKP. They don’t care about that there. They raid quite a bit as well. Different meta.
Old 09-19-2023, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got banned last night because of ooc.

And i gotta be honest. I feel like this is a you problem. not a me problem.

The game has /ooc the game has /shout, the game has all these social built in things.

I am playing the game the way the game has been made to play.

Seems like a big you issue tbh.

Also, the game has it in the name, project 1999, hence 1999. The nostalgia of 1999. And all the shit talk that came with it.

Again, this is 100% a you problem.
Put another way "Because the game has /ooc that means I should be allowed to be a no life loser and abuse people via /ooc chat"
Old 09-19-2023, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by longfellowdeeds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'd like to know though why me and ryan were banned...there's so many undesirables that play this game, that spew the same kind of retard shit we and ramal do yet they dont get banned....why is everyone so weak in this game? everyone professes to be these tough guy trump supporting types yet in game are soft as flowers...why cant a player call out another player if provoked? why am i not allowed to call big dumper what he is? a weirdo fanboy that dresses up in cartoon underwear and prances around with other men in his "meet ups" why arent we allowed to liven up the community with some antics, banter, and laughter....this is p99 after all..its supposed to be fun, edgy, exciting......just very odd behavior displayed here like some hills have eyes shit, zombie land...no personality, dry, bland, boring....its like watching the faculty movie.....thats what the people who play this game act like....were not allowed to joke, fuck around, or we get the ban hammer....its pathetic....both longfellowdeeds/orangechocolate and ryans toons are banned...for nothing as usual
The two of you got banned for being you (which makes sense)
Old 09-19-2023, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Are we twinning yet? Sounds like a pair of twinners are on a twinning formula.
Ranting Impotently for the twin.

Ranting Impotently, my new rapper name or slam poet handle.
Old 09-19-2023, 06:15 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I logged on and moved to tunnel. Within seconds I get a two tells from him, including the "I don't care what your guild says about you..." tirade.

So I'm shocked. And ask him to be more specific. What did these persons say, who are them etc.

He refuses to tell me. So I now question his motives to tell me this and then refuse to give more info. I promise I won't repeat I got it from him.

He knew I took the bait. He kept playing that role. Saying he didn't want to get "them" in trouble. Until eventually he stopped responding.

And I was left like this. Wondering who these people in my guild were, what were they saying, what did I do to them in order to be disliked that much, why didn't ever say anything to me face to face.

And it wasn't the same. Is this guy one of them? Or this one maybe? Obviously since it was all bullshit I couldn't think of a single legitimate reason that could be linked to anybody. So it could have been anyone, maybe this guy in my group. And I didn't talk to anyone about it, so nobody could tell me how much of a piece of shit he really is

Lasted for days. Until I saw him use a variation of the same sentence in /shout. At this moment I understood it's the kind of gaslighting, the kind of psychological and emotional abuse he routinely inflicts on unsuspecting strangers for amusement.

This guy is a scumbag and so are the pricks who defend him. He needs to be removed
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2023, 07:14 PM
Banned

free ramal and the meth twins!
Old 09-19-2023, 07:18 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by longfellowdeeds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
free ramal and the meth twins!
as a elf lawyer, you are not helping your cause trying to get unbanned.

my post was made, knowing im never getting unbanned.

your attaching yourself to me, someone who is never getting unbanned.

also, if i ever met u up irl. id fire up some dope with you.
Old 09-19-2023, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 09-19-2023, 10:54 PM
Fire Giant

Consider calling rogeans boss (again)
Old 09-20-2023, 12:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as a elf lawyer, you are not helping your cause trying to get unbanned.

my post was made, knowing im never getting unbanned.

your attaching yourself to me, someone who is never getting unbanned.

also, if i ever met u up irl. id fire up some dope with you.
I don’t know this guy so I have no skin in the game…

But a perma for “harassing” someone without even any juicy personal attacks or bigotry?

Damn, at least throw out some racist, homophobic, or other stuff on the way out…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3074.jpg (20.3 KB, 0 views)