Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 10-17-2023, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Again, nuance is lost on you Troxx. Playing as a victim is different from being a victim. I am not using my victimhood to gain leverage. I don't care about your silly attempts at trolling. I just don't want your lies to trick other people.

I am simply pointing out the truth. You are trolling me and other posters. Posters are asking the people being trolled to capitulate to the trolls, rather than standing up to the trolls.

This only results in a forum where all threads are pointless, as lies are the norm. I urge you to stop trolling, and I urge other posters to start standing up to trolls. Allowing trolls to lie without reprocussion is not a good place to be in. They will do the same thing to you.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-17-2023 at 02:41 PM..
Old 10-17-2023, 02:51 PM
Orc

k im sure he'll get right on that
Old 10-17-2023, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86zskidoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
k im sure he'll get right on that
Why do you prefer to encourage trolls and liars? It's just hurting everybody in the long run.
Old 10-17-2023, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care about your silly attempts at trolling.
Guys, DSM claims he doesn’t care about trolling

But …

-spends a whole lot his time complaining about trolling
-falsely labels people trolls for disagreeing with him
-labels anyone a troll who agrees with someone who thinks is trolling him
-anyone who he has labeled a troll is now only trolling whether or not they are trolling vs providing discussion/input
-has now apparently taken up status as the p99 forum White Knight of the anti-trolling defamation league (henceforth to be known as the ATDL)
-now is the champion of all those “others” being trolled (he’s not a victim right) even though nobody’s ass but his is being trolled

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look guys, I’m an honest fella. I will readily admit to having engaged in trolling behavior with regards to DSM. You all have functioning brain cells … so I know that you all already know this. I also know that many of you also have done this. I’m not apologetic in the slightest sense of the word either.

The collective we (with a capital W) will provide meaningful input and thoughtful discussions in threads. Now, I can’t speak for the rest of you, but as far as I’m concerned… when a thread becomes another “DSM thread” … when that inflection point is reached and reason is traded for madness (shameless Gandalf quote) … I will happily continue to “troll” my merry little ass along.

Why?

1. It is entertaining
2. It does actually help the community.

To expand on point two, it communicates to the rest of the players who the resident town fool is. You see, when a thread becomes a “DSM thread” we have already devolved into the realm of unproductive. Heaven forbid a “new guy” here mistakes DSM for a source of information to be taken seriously.

Consider it a public service.

And DSM, your audience (all present to include any silent readers) also have brain cells. They can and will come to the logical conclusions.

These threads always end up you against literally everyone else.

This thread’s now got wheels of its own. See you in 20 pages!

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 10-17-2023, 03:39 PM
Orc

i did it all for the nookie
Old 10-17-2023, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look guys, I’m an honest fella. I will readily admit to having engaged in trolling behavior with regards to DSM. You all have functioning brain cells … so I know that you all already know this. I also know that many of you also have done this. I’m not apologetic in the slightest sense of the word either.
Thank you for continuing to prove you are nothing but a troll. The correct answer is to correct your behavior, instead of doubling down and trolling more.

You write a lot of text, but it means nothing since nobody can tell if you are serious or trolling. That is the consequence of your actions.

Please stop lying and attacking people. It just makes the forums less useful for people just trying to play the game. Stick to RnF. You can make all the threads you want there attacking me.
Old 10-17-2023, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Thread was over on page 1

Ps: please upload that video from KC Penish

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 10-17-2023, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread was over on page 1

Ps: please upload that video from KC Penish
He won't. It makes him look bad. There is really nothing there. He was so intent on trying to catch me doing something he forgot (or doesn't understand) basic mechanics.

I have video proof of me soloing harder mobs in harder zones, so his idea I can't solo KC mobs is obviously wrong. He just wants to believe that is what happened.

He already looks bad by proving he was only online with me to troll me. Very poor behavior. Typically players don't act this way in game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86zskidoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i did it all for the nookie
Great song.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-17-2023 at 04:05 PM..
Old 10-17-2023, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

DSM, some advice for you.
Only respond to "good trolling" then threads wont bloat out. You look good and "prove" EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST TROLLING POOR LIL YOU.
Also don't medically need to have the final, last and correct word on EVERY thread in which you school us all in all things EverQuest. Whether we ask you or not.

Also also, please let this be the last word. I dare you.
Old 10-17-2023, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DSM, some advice for you.
Only respond to "good trolling" then threads wont bloat out. You look good and "prove" EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST TROLLING POOR LIL YOU.
Also don't medically need to have the final, last and correct word on EVERY thread in which you school us all in all things EverQuest. Whether we ask you or not.

Also also, please let this be the last word. I dare you.
You also don't need the last word, but you aren't taking your own advice. Please post on topic next time instead of supporting the trolls. Then maybe we will actually learn something new, and everybody wins! I always enjoy learning new things.