Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 03:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post proof, I was there when they were pulling entrance roamers/wiping to trash AS we ported 15 members in. So whats the say about your credibility?
SUP PLAYA

YOU ARE TEH NUMBER ONE RAIDER ON EMU SERVER

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-03-2010, 03:06 AM
Planar Protector

pretty sure you combined two different naggy raids into one there goobles ol pal
Old 04-03-2010, 03:17 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No offense but I'm quiet positive you guys were just there for a regular hate clear. You probably didn't even know he was up until IB showed up. Sorry to say.
What exactly is a "regular hate clear"?

I would assume that would include the maestro.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:30 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacious93c [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not once did I say I was Remedy, or that I spoke for them. I was actually there tracking Maestro, and watched what you guys did. Also, regardless of the reason of why they were there to begin with. They obviously knew he was up since they were pulling from his room (Duh). They had over 15 there, and had the rights to kill him. Refer to the last sentence of my last post.

Just like your own guild mate said, the people that follow the stated rules are the ones getting the shaft. IB on the other hand, is not getting the shaft. So whats that say about IB?

Maybe you should get the facts before you spew bullshit on these forums then? Maestro room was full spawn when we moved into position and I begin to pull it.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:32 AM
Fire Giant

Default ..

you would assume wrong
Old 04-03-2010, 03:34 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacious93c [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not once did I say I was Remedy, or that I spoke for them.
Yet here you are doing just that. Its nice spew BS and hide behind anon.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SUP PLAYA

YOU ARE TEH NUMBER ONE RAIDER ON EMU SERVER

You know how I know this is Taluvill trying to troll me yet again? Because this is his signature...

Taluvill - Half Elf Druid of Tunare - Main.
#1 Druid on P1999.
<Transcendence>

Last edited by Deanob; 04-03-2010 at 03:38 AM..
Old 04-03-2010, 03:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
You know how I know this is Taluvill trying to troll me yet again? Because this is his signature...

Taluvill - Half Elf Druid of Tunare - Main.
#1 Druid on P1999.
<Transcendence>
EMU server is serious business

YOU BEAT THE GAME

Edit:

This thread is hilarious and an epic fail. You have a lot of nerve posting this shit

Quote:
30 minute time rule. this idea has worked for the most part. guilds are having a chance if they have the proper raid force in a particular area to take down targets and given 30 minutes to do so.... tho this rule is not being followed. whether they are " accidents " or not. people are getting trained without repercussions
The rules for raiding on this server are stupid . Forget the fact that there is a group of people who are obviously unemployed and weirdos trying to pee on the rest of the server's wheaties for whatever epeen reason, the way raid rules are currently setup are definitely "not classic". The "training" comment without repercussions is irony at it's finest but anyways, back in the day if your guild was in the zone clearing mobs and a boss popped, you had the rights to that mob. It was GM enforced. No guild could just go zone into a cleared zone and claim a boss. Or rush the guild in there. No 30 minute BS where guilds mass zone in a nicely cleared zone for them and start breathing down your neck and dictating rules they are pulling from their ass. Guilds respected the work the other guild put in the zone and let them take the mob. Nobody's babies died because of it. there was a reasonable level of mutual respect and civility. That doesn't happen here for whatever crybaby reason. It's now "serious business".

But I digress.

Quote:
so the guilds who actually have some integrity and want to follow the rules, are the ones who are getting skrewed.
Hahaha.....

Quote:
we also have a new issue... SITTING on spawns for 8+ hours a day and having full claim to it even if its not up, as long as your sitting there. which frankly is not what the GM's had in mind, but with the population and all the raid guilds..
You can blame the variance. When you have an army of druids who are unemployed and shackled to their computers watching movies and tracking 24/7, this is what happens. I find it absolutely hilarious that you would QQ about people camping a boss in a zone when that's basically what the numerous afk bored shitless druids are doing anyways. It's called the slippery slope. This current outcome could not be averted based upon the environment YOU created. Not the up and coming guilds. YOU.

It's become this "You have to be right on top of the spawn to claim it" BS because the last time I checked one guild will zone into any plane their druid lackey summons them to and leapfrog any guild clearing mobs. If that's the way you want to do it. Whatever fine, but don't come to these forums like a little bitch when the competing guilds are forced to adapt at this insanity your guild created. You guys don't even need the loot or the bosses. You're just doing this to keep loot out of everyone else's hands out of spite. This is done on purpose. I'm not even going to get into the various psychological reasons why a group of people would purposely do this on a 10 year EMU server, It is what it is, thought definitely abnormal.

If that's what you want to do. Like I said. Fine. I honestly could give a rat's ass what some weirdos on an EMU server's reasons are. Just don't come here and complain when people push back a little and are forced to adapt. I honestly don't really want to. Why put in this much effort for this content? Seriously, it's a fucking game but somehow along the way your guild has turned it into some schoolyard playground asshattery. It's fucking embarrassing. It's on a level I've never seen before and it's disturbing to witness.

Quote:
this leads me to my other point... do maestro or draco need 15 people to kill? the universal rule of 15 people can claim raid targets, is troublesome. you have skilled players (LOL)who can take these mobs out with raid forces of less then 2 groups.
This is fucking hilarious. You and I both know charm is completely broken, OP, and FUBAR and has been for a LONG time now. 1 enchanter + 1 cleric trivializes every end game encounter on this server. I mean it's laughable how broken it is and your guild has been exploiting it since day one. You don't even engage maestro and draco. You just send pets on them and CH. Give me a fucking break. No boss can hang with a hasted charm planar pet buffed to the max getting complete healed and you know it. That's why you abuse the hell out of it. There were no enchanters duo or solo farming efreeti back in the day. Or lord. Or Frenzy. It didn't happen and anyone who claims that it did can go fuck themselves. They are a liar.

Quote:
when every guild starts perma camping on spawns this will be no different then the rotation we once had. if we cant keep up with the rising population and raiding problems, things will only get worse, at least First come first serve, we are all on the same playing field.. and the trainers/greifers should be dealt with accordingly. ... just my 2 cents.
Things have been as bad as they can get for a long time now. Things aren't going to change either because one guild wants to spite the rest of the server. Like I said before, if that's the way you guys want to roll, whatever, roll that way, but don't come here with this bullshit QQ. It makes me not respect you. It just makes you look like a bunch of fucking crybabies. You've griefed everyone else here for a long now and the first dragon that someone else kills you're making posts like this? GTFO

Quote:
Maybe you should get the facts before you spew bullshit on these forums then? Maestro room was full spawn when we moved into position and I begin to pull it.
You can just fucking harmony it and single pull. GTFO
Last edited by TheDudeAbides; 04-03-2010 at 04:48 AM..
Old 04-03-2010, 04:41 AM
Fire Giant

I actually do not post here. Nor am I supposed to, so I'm probably going to be in violation at the moment by posting this.

I actually hope that we can be pals in the future Deano, and do not wish any ill will on you. I don't post here for a reason; It starts issue and controversy and it's the last thing we need. So no. I did not troll you, and don't plan on it anytime at all anytime soon.

Not to sound gay, but lets be pals. No need to fight over petty issues anymore Deano.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:18 AM
Fire Giant

who is "Thedudeabides"?

That's an awfully long post for someone that "dont give a rats ass".
Closed Thread