Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 10:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uaellaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude spell my name right if you must take it in your shaby mouth, its easy ... even first graders can spell it right, guess where that puts you?
Shut your sweaty, fat mouth hacker. You're a cheater, you look like the numa numa guy, and your dog is a fat, sweaty hacker.

Confirmed hacker in the community = uaaeeleen
Old 08-31-2011, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

im no hacker, you have no clue what that word even means dimwit, so confirm your mothers vagina ....

and my dog would bite your balls off [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2011, 11:06 AM
Banned

Default Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uaellaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im no hacker, you have no clue what that word even means dimwit, so confirm your mothers vagina ....

and my dog would bite your balls off [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The above text is from a known hacker who was banned for hacking (duping items to sell for real $)
Old 08-31-2011, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

i was banned for supposedly 2 boxing, wich i did not do, its still beeing investigated but tbh i dont really care enought to stay that long [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] im basicly gone with the winds ...

and slathar, call me when you found someone that cares what you say [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2011, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Uaellaen, do you feel as though you are being singled out by the staff due to your German heritage? I can put my lawyers on the case for you bro.

lol wut
Old 08-31-2011, 12:14 PM
Large Bat

Wow alot of people that got banned were gonna quit anyway/had already quit what a strange coincidence.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:15 PM
Banned

I believe he is being singled out because he is a lazy fat-body with an obese dog who cheats at online fantasy games.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uaellaen, do you feel as though you are being singled out by the staff due to your German heritage? I can put my lawyers on the case for you bro.
Remember what happened last time Germany tried to fight America...
Old 08-31-2011, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

best part is that cyrius aka ualallenelalan was accusing me of boxing at one point and threatened to ban me for it.

I saw him frequently boxing and pl himself and others in solb and shit but assumed he had tenure so didn't waste my energy.

whooped that ass though in a duel when he challenged me on my 37 bard. practically none of my songs were landing and I basically jousted him to death ... on his 50 raid geared warrior lolololol.

Quit everquest man, it's not your thing
Old 08-31-2011, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

....is anyone else unable to understand what the fuck this guy is saying?

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Closed Thread