Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Large Bat

Question Tailoring Question - Kunark and Velious

I am a new poster here after several people on my Progression Server told me to come here for the best info on the expansions we have and are forthcoming.

I am prepping for the Prayer Shawl and have completed leveling up my tailoring to 158. I am in process of trying to pharm HQ lion Skins for Fleeting Quivers but I am getting mixed info from tradeskillers saying this is the only option to get me up to 200 + currently on our server (Vulakk'Aerr). I have been using EQTraders (current version) and their trivial list looking for options and my eyes are going out from failed search after failed search.

My most basic goal is to be a master tailor first until AA's come along much later to raise others above 200, so my real basic goal is 201 skill in Tailoring.

I know that for the shawl using Velium Hound Fur and Silver thread can bring skill to 176. That will be a lot of pharming of a mob many people will be after but I will do it.

Erudite Cultural requires Terrorantula Silk but my research of ZAM posts suggests the rare named comes along first and the little terrorantings come later, so it is not very practical to pursue that as a leveling process.

So I think the best way to pose my question here is - what did old world kunark and velious have to level tailoring up to 200 and beyond?

Any likely skill up path(s) would be appreciated.
Last edited by Iniaru; 09-09-2011 at 12:47 PM..
Old 09-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

Velious had panther skin, wyvern hide, haze panther skin, and raptor hide armors. I think there was also a nice +WIS cloak made from mammoth hide.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Kobold

Always loved the Black Panter Skin monk armor!

Ex-Tholuxe Paells player - "Vexikuri & Nytewind" Shout out to Bascome, Naur, Equable, Nizzi, Maynarrd, Daesean, Waggs, Cidz, & others... RIP Vino...
Old 09-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Large Bat

Default Lower Trivial s Please

The Furs and Leathers you have posted about are trivial at 252. Fleeting Quivers Trivial at 222. Are there any other options people can think of that can be intermediary and take me from either the 158 I am at or the 176 for Soft Fur Padding closer to the 252 trivia of those others?

I do recall back in the day people complaining about tailoring and the problem with these intermediary trivials.

Thanks for any help!
Closed Thread