Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Large Rat

I don't know about all that but i'd gladly "donate" $20 if the they would actually take a look at my god damn petition that's been laying dormant for what seems like forever. If you and your roommate want to play this game together. guess what? your fucked
Old 09-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The basic argument against two boxing is that it will kill the community.
What about cheating?

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Large Bat

I boxed (2 computers) on live, since right after started (Luclin release). When I started a friend was also playing, but then left. I pick up his account and paid for it and mine for the next 4 years. I think that is the thing I miss the most when I play here. My classic (yeah yeah i know you all don't think Luclin is classic) experience was boxing my Cleric and friend's Shaman.

It's against the rules here so I don't fight it, but I still miss it.

Edit: Back in early Luclin, I never ran across many people running 2, but by PoP it was far form uncommon on the Luclin server to see a 2-box.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:21 AM
Sarnak

No nerd rage here...but I'd simply walk away from the server if boxing were added. No interest.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Fire Giant

well i read your guys's post and i think your prob right, and i can see where your comming from, 2boxing would prob do more harm than good.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know about all that but i'd gladly "donate" $20 if the they would actually take a look at my god damn petition that's been laying dormant for what seems like forever. If you and your roommate want to play this game together. guess what? your fucked
sounds like you've been bumping you petition?

or wrong prefix.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:33 AM
Banned

hi naerron
Closed Thread