Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevinJ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow... two illiterate TMO members snagged off of one fishing pole. I said, and you properly quoted me:

IF this is their official position, THEN this is my opinion of it. I did not say it certainly is their official position... my sentence included what is known as "conditional reasoning." Basic reading skills 101 is now completed for today, children.

Oh, and btw, Autotune: Yes, it is relevant that TR can kill all of PoH in one pull to your argument. Your argument that TR would wipe was largely based on them having a couple dozen KC trash mobs mezzed along with VS. I am pretty sure PoH mobs are tougher than most KC trash mobs, and I guarantee the entire plane's worth of mobs is tougher than a couple dozen KC mobs.
Nah hoe, you acted like I spoke for TMO as a whole, when in fact I never do. I speak from my own point of view, always. I usually even talk about TMO as from a 3rd party perspective (clearly evident in 95% of my posts).

The only one that be gettin all eeliterate be you.

Also, when you have people not engaging VS, then after having someone CAPSLOCK in say to get people to engage, then have people start dying and people zoning, it kinda looks like a wipe to me. I mean, I'm not a wipe calling referee, but if i were, I'd definitely have to call that the beginning stages of a wipe.

Just say-n, but you can continue to
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to LevinJ

Once your argument has been defeated, resort to name calling and denial. Impressive. Again TMO members display why they are the pimple on this server's ass. Go QQ some more.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevinJ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once your argument has been defeated, resort to name calling and denial. Impressive. Again TMO members display why they are the pimple on this server's ass. Go QQ some more.
what argument lol? I made none, nor did I recognize your retard statement as one. Please do go on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to LevinJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what argument lol? I made none, nor did I recognize your retard statement as one. Please do go on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typical TMO style. Rant and rave and make up bullshit. Get called on said bullshit. Realize you are in over your head because someone with a triple digit IQ is responding to your posts now. In desperation and confusion resort to big words, sarcasm, and denial.

If the poster still continues to prod said TMO member, who now better resembles a cornered wild animal than a human being, the TMO member will lash out violently. Once we reach that level we get to observe the TMO member attempting blind blanket denials of anything the poster even seems to accuse the TMO member of, no matter that the same TMO member admitted as much in the same thread. If the TMO member perceives the poster is accusing him of something, he will deny it violently. If it is pointed out that the TMO member failed to read the words written properly, he will even deny that and accuse the other poster of "meaning to say that."

At this point the TMO member isn't even attempting to wipe the drool from his chin as he shouts "retard!" and other childish names. Somewhere out there Autotune is crying right now out of sheer frustration. I suspect a few more responses to this thread will result in a /wrist. Sorry Autotune, I will try to switch to smaller words from here out so you can keep up.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

^
trying too hard bro.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So let me get this straight. TMO's position is they can tell that TR was going to wipe - on a mob they have killed dozens of times - due to adds of trash mobs from KC - even though TR has recently proven they can kill the entire zone of PoH mobs as a recreation activity in one AE pull - and that is why you decided to repeatedly cast AE spells to break the mezz of those mobs and also reposition the raid encounter? Rather than letting TR wipe, rubbing their noses in it, and then getting the mob, you felt this was the correct course of action... To "help nature take its course" as you seem to claim.

If this is TMO's official explanation then they are fucking idiots or full of shit. Either explanation deserves the raid suspension.
Bro why you making up stuff that didn't happen?

Looks to me like you guys killed the stunnable stuff which is hardly the entire zone. Then the rest of the zone came back to kill you. lol

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ko5PoR0eRTY
Old 10-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro why you making up stuff that didn't happen?

Looks to me like you guys killed the stunnable stuff which is hardly the entire zone. Then the rest of the zone came back to kill you. lol

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ko5PoR0eRTY
i wish i could have been in that xp group
Old 10-27-2011, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Typical TMO style. Rant and rave and make up bullshit. Get called on said bullshit. Realize you are in over your head because someone with a triple digit IQ is responding to your posts now. In desperation and confusion resort to big words, sarcasm, and denial.

If the poster still continues to prod said TMO member, who now better resembles a cornered wild animal than a human being, the TMO member will lash out violently. Once we reach that level we get to observe the TMO member attempting blind blanket denials of anything the poster even seems to accuse the TMO member of, no matter that the same TMO member admitted as much in the same thread. If the TMO member perceives the poster is accusing him of something, he will deny it violently. If it is pointed out that the TMO member failed to read the words written properly, he will even deny that and accuse the other poster of "meaning to say that."

At this point the TMO member isn't even attempting to wipe the drool from his chin as he shouts "retard!" and other childish names. Somewhere out there Autotune is crying right now out of sheer frustration. I suspect a few more responses to this thread will result in a /wrist. Sorry Autotune, I will try to switch to smaller words from here out so you can keep up.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2011, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

go pvp bros i hear the weather is stellar this time of year
Old 10-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah hoe, you acted like I spoke for TMO as a whole, when in fact I never do. I speak from my own point of view, always. I usually even talk about TMO as from a 3rd party perspective (clearly evident in 95% of my posts).

The only one that be gettin all eeliterate be you.

Also, when you have people not engaging VS, then after having someone CAPSLOCK in say to get people to engage, then have people start dying and people zoning, it kinda looks like a wipe to me. I mean, I'm not a wipe calling referee, but if i were, I'd definitely have to call that the beginning stages of a wipe.

Just say-n, but you can
From the ignorant unemployed trailer trash point of view.
Closed Thread