Old 12-04-2011, 06:12 AM
Banned

...wat
Old 12-04-2011, 06:18 AM
Sarnak

strong steed my new favorite poster on boards after that one
Old 12-04-2011, 06:27 AM
Sarnak

the problem isnt the server, its the community.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:38 AM
Sarnak

is it possible to enable a partly ooc that is non global ? you can read the ooc at an maximum of 3 zones away from you . like you are in upper guk and can read ooc up to oasis , grobb , rath mountains , oggok . so you are not that alone anymore and have some guys to speak with . possible to do ? wanted by the community ?
Old 12-04-2011, 06:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinaltin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is it possible to enable a partly ooc that is non global ? you can read the ooc at an maximum of 3 zones away from you . like you are in upper guk and can read ooc up to oasis , grobb , rath mountains , oggok . so you are not that alone anymore and have some guys to speak with . possible to do ? wanted by the community ?
wanted
Old 12-04-2011, 06:47 AM
Planar Protector

Is there a reason we couldn't just have the custom chat channels (I think they were Luclin era)?

where you could "/join 1" or join auction or whatever
Old 12-04-2011, 06:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a reason we couldn't just have the custom chat channels (I think they were Luclin era)?

that makes the most sense.. people who want global chat have it, those who don't, don't.

to be honest, they probably just don't want to dick with moderating it.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The reason is that it is Unclassic™, a reason that doesn't tend to hold a whole lot of weight with me anymore when it comes to non-gameplay changing mechanics. Of course I'm just a master gamer and have nothing to do with coding so I have no idea if that has anything to do with it.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nell that made no sense, if a global communication system is in place and you use it, you are playing alone??

i really dont get how letting everyone (even the retards) have a viable channel to communicate gamewide would be detrimental or hazardous to the server. there is always /ignore and /turn off ooc if you wish to self-censor but to take away the very option is fascist and close minded and btw, what are you trying to hide from people, the way people really are here? let it flourish and wear that shit like armor.

you play classic pvp eq emu. fuck yea.
he or she means that if the server needs global OOC then that's when there's problem with the population. that you need global OOC for talking to the low population server /answered
Last edited by georgie; 12-04-2011 at 07:15 AM..
Old 12-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotstud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem is if you send them to project1999.org they'll read the forums
ftfy
Closed Thread