Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 07:49 PM
Fire Giant

gonna edit this out to remove names.

Lets just say I was rejected recently from an xp group on account of the xp penalty i'd bring to the group. Recently as in within the last 30 mins. Its swell.
Last edited by Palemoon; 12-24-2011 at 08:01 PM..
Old 12-24-2011, 07:58 PM
Fire Giant

Never had trouble finding groups as an iksar SK.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:25 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beovvulf is a known retard. Form your own groups.
spooky....
Old 12-24-2011, 10:58 PM
Kobold

I guess I will add this because I dont think i made it clear. I get groups. I may be LFG a few hours but i do get em. And after a few session with a bard or ranger, I have just come to the conclusion if there is another hybrid , its really not worth it. I chose my penalty, and the amount of exp i need to level should be adjusted accordingly. But when i get my penalty AND someone elses penalty, it really becomes an unfruitfull experience. You can say well you and the ranger/bard are both sharing so you dont really lose anything, the exp loss from adding another hybrid tells the tale( see my previous post). Exp penalties are the way they are, i cannot help that. So I have been doing aspects of the game i never cared about on live, faction. I mean after all I have till Luclin comes out to get to 60, IF the devs ever decide to brave yet another expansion in the saga.

As for what hybrids bring to groups....
1) after 7 years on live as a bard I am bard biased. However, an Enchanter who actually puts effort into grouping out shines them.
2) ranger- I would rather have a rogue
3) SK/PAL- Warriors are great for raid tanks, a well equipped on is great in a group. however the are not the agro machines the SK/PAL are.

I guess im just in a different suit now. On live i was a bard, and even in the 50's if i couldn't get a group I would find something to swarm.Light blues suck for exp till you kill 30 at a time with some blues mixed in. I guess its just a side of the hybrids I never really saw.
Closed Thread