Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 12:55 PM
Kobold

I think the argument is if he posted to Brag, but rather.. How bad is he lying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopholbrook [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all, $100,000 a year is not that much. I'm 19 and I make more than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopholbrook [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, I hopped on the YouTube bandwagon early on. Not super successful on there
Old 12-28-2011, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

A+ troll you all got served
Old 12-28-2011, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who else thinks the only reason this kid posted here was to brag that he's 19 and makes bank?
thread was actually made to talk about me tbh
Old 12-28-2011, 03:26 PM
Aviak

THIS....

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vp4uwCEUM0E?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vp4uwCEUM0E?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Old 12-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Kobold

I think we can all learn a valuable lesson from this.. Trolls have obviously become desperate, taking the time to put together sentences to form whole statements. Perhaps a evolutionary step for Trolls?
Old 12-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think this sums it up.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:00 AM
Kobold

You idiot, neckbeards missed the point. The point I was making with the money is that, it's such a small amount, in the grand scheme of things, and you ALL freaked out about it. Let's say that I made that all up just to do whatever. The fact that everyone freaked out about that is my point. You're all miserable people without any people skills. If you were a normal person you'd be able to make over $100,000. Not saying that's the average family income, but it's a very achievable amount. What should really affect you is that a 19 year old has more common sense that you. I'm probably half the age of a lot of you, and even I can tell that you're immature. Thank you all for furthering my point.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

Confirmed offspring of wealthy parents thinks he has had some role in his own privileged upbringing.

Probable career in silent films, live-action Pokemon adaptation.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
You idiot, neckbeards missed the point. The point I was making with the money is that, it's such a small amount, in the grand scheme of things, and you ALL freaked out about it. Let's say that I made that all up just to do whatever. The fact that everyone freaked out about that is my point. You're all miserable people without any people skills. If you were a normal person you'd be able to make over $100,000. Not saying that's the average family income, but it's a very achievable amount. What should really affect you is that a 19 year old has more common sense that you. I'm probably half the age of a lot of you, and even I can tell that you're immature. Thank you all for furthering my point.
fat
Old 12-29-2011, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
You did not post for like a week after your first post.

I feel like this was because you where ashamed
Closed Thread