Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Banned

Default Rogean

Do you not read these forums bro? This is kind of a big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was 100% exploited I was on the raid and had no idea what was happening. I kept waiting for some sort of strategy or strat to be revealed for how our crap force was going to beat Nagafen, only to be told to just /pet attack. I was actually tempted to gate and leave the raid because I thought how could it be possible that this raid is going to beat Nagafen, I was like level 41~ I didn't want to lose exp wiping in what was clearly a waste of time. Then, lo and behold thirteen minutes later Nagafen loot was being passed out. Troriste then mentioned on Vent how we "tried to do it legit but it bugged out like last time so he'll just report it." I was tempted to ask why if he had done it this way before and it bugged that he thought it would be different this time, but I was new to the guild and was still kind of in shock of what had just happened. Also, I don't claim to be an expert in voice detection or what not but the way Troriste said he was "reporting the bug" over Vent sounded like someone who was trying to cover his tracks in case of a GM, he also typed it over guildchat one too many times, like that guy with the story when questioned by cops that's just a litttttle too good.

I think the standards of punishment should be equal. I mean how are we supposed to assume that this shit is ban worthy when people were doing it for weeks? I haven't seen/heard from a GM except Amelinda enforcing piddly shit since the get go - should we not assume that these guys exploiting everything and getting away with it means the server has limited intervention?
Old 01-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Banned

I mean Holo didn't really freak out to Amelinda or on the forums other than reporting their greasey tactics, we just handled it ourselves - I don't see how we're the big bad guys in this whole situation.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Banned

Sorry for the three post, but Heartbrand was the Nihilum member we stole from them after destroying them in naggy contesting pvp.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

My money is on thread being moved to RnF within 34 minutes without rogean ever looking at it.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

We get it, you're angry over ban. You can stop flailing your arms around like a child that just had his favorite toy taken away.

Also Heartbrand is a complete idiot, try quoting someone with an IQ above 35.

lol wut
Old 01-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Banned

burn it down
Old 01-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Banned

Heartbrand is the perfect person to quote, he was an ex Nihilum member that we invited for a day and stole the strat for how you were killing naggy with 13 people who should be incapable of doing Naggy.

We also kicked him from the guild and he has been flaming Holo on the forums/in-game - 0 loyalty to anyone and he's pointing out the bullshit.

I'm not angry over the 2 week ban, just the perma ban on a character that isn't even mine, and I do believe the rules should be followed by everyone, or noone. I'm fine with no rules for the record.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Jose Canseco was once called a complete idiot with no credibility

Let's put Heartbrand in front of a committee and see where it takes us
Old 01-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was pulled there again because there had been a Line of sight adjustments in the patch beforehand. I tought it would have fixed nagafen, it made it worse. Bug was reported within minutes of slaying.

There has been many case of this kind of things happening and never did anyone petition to reset their mob. The current issues with dragons not aoeing sometimes in VP comes to mind -- you dont see people petitioning right away to get them to reset it, they just kill the loot pinata and move on.

Fact is that we dont bug out mobs on purpose, especially not after bug reporting issues with them.
They bugged him in a spot one week, and were just testing it the second time? Let's not mention how many times Heartbrand wasn't there for? Can I pls get a GM response to this, is this for real?
Old 01-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Kobold

"had no idea what was happening"
Closed Thread